Part 12. Setting Places.

Start from the beginning

"And their leader Charlie, princess or whatever, is kind... and naive. We keep her and the rest of them healthy, alive, safe, and on our side... they'll do what we say." he said to calm Phantom's worries.

"She's Lucifer's daughter! And you just gave three of them soul steel weapons!" Phantom growled out. "Yes, I understand that, but I got you! Brother, you are The Ultimate Slayer. I highly doubt that three demons with special weapons can scare you." Knight said as they walked to the door.

"And also. We did some talking. Charlie and these demons truly aren't from our universe. Meaning these demons got nothing to do with the hell you went to. So, uh... take it easy on em, hmm? For me?" He asked as he and Phantom continued to the door.

"I'll... do my best..." Phantom sighed out. "Thank you. Oh! Do me a favor. Go check on Charlie for me. Just want you to make sure that she's not doing something she shouldn't be. We'll need to keep a close watch on every single one of them..." Knight said as the doors slid opened, Loona, Millie, and Vaggie standing in the hall.

"Got it." He said as Knight walked past the demons as said they looked at Phantom, waiting for him to show them their rooms.

"Follow me." Phantom said as he walked down the hall as they followed.

"Millie. You're rooming with your husband." Phantom said. "Knight said we was gettin separate rooms. How'd that happened?" She asked, Vaggie and Loona joining her in raising an eyebrow in confusion of the room change.

"I pulled strings. You're welcome." Phantom said as they stopped at a door, the door opening as Moxxie appeared in the doorway.

"Millie!" Moxxie cheered as the little imps hopped in a hug. "Uh... Thanks, Phantom!" She said surprised and happy.

"Mhmm. And I suggest you talk about Shade and Knight's offer. Before the months start showing..." Phantom said as he left further down the hall, Vaggie and Loona following.

"What offer? Millie, what was he talking about?" Moxxie asked as he closed the door while Millie put her axe on a nearby table.

"Well... like I said, Moxx. I'm pregnant... They made a medical offer..." She said. "What kind of offer?" Moxxie asked as he took her by her hands and pulled her close.

"They call it the Shadow Pregnancy Procedure. It's a surgery where they take the unborn child and place it in an artificial womb. It grows like a normal infant and when ready, they artificially... birth it." Millie said as Moxxie looked at her confused.

"Are you thinking about going under the procedure?" Moxxie asked.

"Well, I don't know! Like Phantom said, months! You told my parents so long ago that I have the strength enough for both of us. But now... it's not just us. Prince Stolas... The Princess... Blitz... it's not just US we have to worry about anymore. I won't have the strength enough for anyone if I can't fight. Especially if I'm carrying our child, Mox. Moxxie... I don't know what to do..." Millie said as she pulled Moxxie into a hug, tears falling down her face.

"Millie. No matter what happens... we'll do it together. I love you, Millie." He said as she looked back up to see his eyes with a smile. "I love you too, Moxxie."

DARK TOWER HALLS.

"This is your room." Phantom said as Vaggie stepped into her new designated room as Phantom leaned in the doorway.

"You'll get your instructions on the test tomorrow." Phantom said as Vaggie placed her spear on the wall. "Where are we having the test?" Vaggie asked.

"Don't know. Completely secretive. Only Knight knows... No one else does." He said as she continued to look around the room.

"How's the new eye?" Phantom asked. "Feels... just like the real one. Why order me to have it?" Vaggie asked. "Thought it could help you. With your whole lack of... depth perception." Phantom said. "Right..." she said.