Part 3. Millie & Moxxie VS Nitro & Ravage.

BROKEN CITY.

"Well... this is it. I wonder what happened here?" Moxxie said as he stood across the street from the broken glass entrance of the building. As he started to walk across the street, the shuttle that Nitro and Ravage had flown away in had appeared far over head at the top of the tower. "Shit..." moxxie said as he saw the shuttle doors open as Nitro and Ravage hopped into the tower as the shuttle flew away as they continued their hunt for demons. And the only demon there was Millie. "Oh no..." Moxxie said as he ran through the doors to save his wife.

ICE CITY.

There were only three main city's in this frozen wasteland. Broken City, Ice City, and Dark City. Broken City was where a lot of abandoned buildings and structures were. Ice city was a city that was still active by hidden refugees under the Dark Core but was the most frozen city out of them all. Dark City is were all the actions at. Dark City was an even more advance capital city for the Dark Core leaders and their soldiers.

In an alleyway of Ice City, blitz was kneeling by six dead dark core soldiers. Cuts, blood, and bruises adorning his body.

"This is Dark Core search team 1-7-8! Female wolf target at Ice Cliffs! back up now!" Said a voice over one of the dead soldiers radio. "Loona?..." Blitz whispered out weakly, worry lacing his words. He got up on his feet and looked past the buildings and saw large ice cliffs scratching the skies miles away, smoke coloring the sky. "I'm coming, Loonie!" Blitz said as he started his journey to find his daughter.

BROKEN CITY.

"Don't worry, Millie. I'm on my way." Moxxie said as he climbed up long wiring in the main elevator shaft to the top of the building to find his loving wife. But as the imp was climbing, he heard Nitro and Ravage's voices echoing from the top of the shaft. And Nitro wasn't in a very good mood.

"God damn it!" Yelled Nitro. "What now!?" Ravage demanded as Nitro was breaking things in rage. "If we don't find this demon, I'm fucked! Knight will call in Phantom and he'll get the damn praise! He killed an Angel and a Demon! We can't even track down one of those!" Nitro yelled as he hit the wall causing loose metal to fall down the shaft causing moxxie to swing to avoid them.

"Knew we shouldn't have screwed with portals to hell! This shit's unfair! Phantom's got his little soul steel sword, and his axe, but his shit's made outta soul steel! Ours ain't! Know we're hunting freaks!" Ravage growled. "Yeah, I know, Big Dawg. Shits ridiculous. Phantom gets to have metals that God can't break, we get titanium. That some of that Ultimate Slayer pamperin shit Knight gives." Nitro said.

Soul steel? God can't break it? What in Satan's name could they be talking about- Wait! Is it really true that Moxxie and his friends had entered a whole other universe!?!? The changes in the world... the advancements of technology... this army... this situation was worse then he thought. Maybe that Maria Shaw was telling the truth.

Moxxie had finally climbed higher up and saw something through the elevator door and saw Millie's axe imbedded into the ground in the center of the room, the broken city on the other side of the axe due to the fallen walls.

Moxxie then swung and jumped into the doorway and took a few steps into the room until he heard a noise that sounded like rubble breaking. Moxxie was confused by the noise and looked up and saw a segment of the floor above falling fast towards him. "Oh shit!" Moxxie said as the rubble fell fast towards him.

"Moxxie!" Yelled out Millie as she tackled him outta the way with enough force that she and him rolled into the middle of the floor next to her axe as the rubble landed and blocked the doorway. "Mox, You're ok!" Millie said as she attacked him with kiss after kiss. "I found this woman on a mountain and told me about these two advanced thugs hunting me by tracking my phone. I set this trap to kill them." Millie said as she picked up her axe. "I found her too. She told me about those two as well. We need to stick together and find the others." Moxxie said as he hugged his wife. "Alright. Look, Moxxie... if anything happens... i need you to know something. Moxxie... I'm-"