20//Surprise Muthafucka

Mulai dari awal

My ears perked up as I heard water splashing against an unknown object. It was coming from somewhere...

I suddenly saw light in some room and I slowly walked over to the wide-open door. What I saw in the room was orgasmic.

With closed eyes and parted lips, Isabella was bathing herself with a bar of soap in hand, rubbing her wet body. She looks even more sexier... if that was possible...

A soft moan escaped her lips as she rubbed the soap on her belly. I needed to fuck her. Now.

I wanted to just tear her apart. I wanted her to feel the pain I've had for years. She caused this pain. She made me wait for this long. I want in her now.

I walked cautiously behind the tub and slowly got on my knees. I grabbed a wet rag that was on the floor and rung it out on her back. She shakily gasped but didn't turn around to see who the intruder was.

"Joshua... is that you?" She said in a hazy voice.

"Mm..." Was all I said as I kissed her soft back.

She sucked in a bunch of air and arched her back.

"Josh---"

My hands connected to her breasts and she moaned at my touch, sitting up on her knees. I pinched her hard nipples and she squealed, making water splash against the tub.

I bit down on the curve of her neck and she cried in both pain and pleasure. While I nipped and sucked her wet skin, my hand went down to her sensitive flesh.

Her upper body pressed against me as I rubbed her clit in circles. Her small hand connected to my wrist. She attempted to get my hand to stop pleasuring her, but she failed. Her head falls back on my shoulder and she cries for me to stop. I increase my speed and her moans fill the bathroom.

"Josh--- oh my gosh!" She pants, sending shivers through my body.

"It's not Josh." I said, bravely.

I watched as her eyes pop open to greet my smirking face. She suddenly starts to thrash in the tub of water. I quickly grab her wrists and pull them towards the sides of my face.

"Urka! What are you doing here?! And w-why are you doing this?!" She says, breathing rapidly. She still tries to claw her way out of my grip.

"Oh baby, I missed you." I say in my deep voice. "Didn't you miss me?"

"Eh--- not really!" She gasps for air as she struggles. "I'm just wondering why the Hell you're here!"

"I've realized that letting you go was a big mistake. And I realized you've lied to me! My lover didn't pop up in my life. I've waited for a year, but there was nothing left for me. Then I realized... it was you all along. You were mine. Even though you might not know it, we were meant to be together. Just the two of us."

She grunted. "I knew you were insane all along! I should've told Joshua what you did to me and make him kill you! You crazy bastard, ugh!"

"That's not a very nice way to treat your lover, Isabella. Maybe I should fuck you senseless so I can get you back in line."

"N-NO!" I yanked her out of the tub and dragged her to what look like the kitchen.

"Urka, I'm all wet, stop!" She begged.

"Well let's get you even more wet." I said, smiling mischievously. I grabbed her butt cheeks and slammed her against the counter. I got in between her legs and looked into her eyes.

She was breathing heavily and water droplets cascaded down her beautiful body.

"Urka... remember what I told you..."

"No." I growled. "I do what I want. You can't stop me."

She swallowed and then whimpered in fright.

"Please don't hurt me..."

"If you'll let me do what I want, I won't hurt you or your ex-husband."

She did a double-take. "Urka, this has gone too far! Do you remember what happened last time? You really hurt me---"

"You loved it. You can't deny it."

I grabbed her hips and slid her closer to me. "You can't deny the feelings you have towards me. I can make you feel something that Joshua hadn't fulfilled."

She gasped as I started rotating my hips. Her eyes started to get droopy as I continued with my movements. I passionately kissed her as I sped up.

"Urka..." She moaned in between kisses.

"Stop toying with my emotions, Isabella. Lets get down to the point: who do you really want?"

I grabbed her neck and started to thrust a little bit. She arched her back and cried.

"I-I don't know. I'm s-so confused."

"You better make up your mind. Or you'll be having me all up in your mouth."

She whimpered. "I-I told you already, Urka. I wanted Josh---"

"No you don't." I growled at her. "You want me, but you just don't want to admit it."

I watch her writhe as the fabric of my pants rubbed her clit.

"Cut the bullcrap, Isabella. Say that you want me."

"I-I can't do this!" She blurted out.

"What do you mean you can't do this?"

She pushed my chest and tried to make me stop.

"Dammit, Urka! I'm pregnant!"

I came to a complete halt and widened my eyes.

Are you fucking kidding me?