3. The couple in the penthouse suit

We're about an hour away from the hotel we'll be staying at, time to change. I jump the seat into the trunk, opening the suitcase assigned to me. In my personal small suitcase I have a few of my favorite pieces of clothing but this one was packed by the agency and has all sorts of clothing I'll be needing to suit my role.

My eyes widen as I pull out a sequin black dress made out of scraps and my mouth nearly drops open when I see the sets of lingerie. All the clothing here I would never wear in real life but damn they're beautiful and I have to say they'll fit the role perfectly.

I've always thought that just because a person wears revealing clothing doesn't mean they're a whore or slut, but they will definitely help me feel more sexy and become the sultress I'm meant to play.

I look back up to make sure Zias's eyes are forward, they are and so are the drivers. I'm about to remove my top when Zias sits forward, reaching over the driver seat and shoving the rearview mirror down.

The driver stiffens, his head facing forward and his hands coming up to grip the steering wheel. He swallows and even from all the way back here I can see the guilt written on his face. That peeping tom!

Zias doesn't say another word as he sits back down. I almost thank him but think twice on it and instead focus back on changing.

I decid on a burgundy body tight dress that has long sleeves and comes down to the knees but has a very low back and hugs onto every curve of my skin, along with a pair of black stilettos. I opt to go braless, which seems like what Samara would do. I put on a slightly dark lip and darken my makeup a touch, then place my hair in a low bun before attempting to crawl back over the seat in a dress so tight.

Zias looks back, stopping me before I get over the seat. "Wait, there's no way I'm changing back there. Just hand me something, I'll change up here."

He wouldn't fit back here even if he tried, not with our 4 suitcases, there's enough space for me to move around but definitely not him. I open his suitcase and pull out a two piece black suit with a gray button down that matches the gray in his skin tone.

I turn to face the back as he changes. The sound of his belt coming unbuckled catches my attention. He doesn't bother unlooping it from the hoops in his pants before sliding them down his legs. Could he hear me change this intimately before?

He lets out a harsh breath as he moves about, trying to change in the small space. I can't see him but every move I can hear and for the first time ever I'm wondering what he would look like if I turned around.

I've never seen a Yikver naked. I've heard rumors here and there, seen diagrams in school. But I've never had interest in knowing more.

"I'm done," Zias says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I climb over the seat, he helps me all while taking in the sight of me as I do with him. We'll look good together, the role will be believable. That's the only thing that matters here, I tell myself as I ignore how good he looks in a suit.

***

Minutes later we park in front of our hotel. I take a deep breath as the driver exits the car and opens Zias's door, I remain seated as he exits the car. He walks to my door and opens it, extending a hand.

I smile up at him as a high heeled foot steps onto the concrete. Once outside he places a firm warm hand on my waist, and guides me towards the front entrance as workers remove our bags from the car. I almost stumble as his huge hand lowers to my hip, hanging dangerously low.

My smile is genuine as I take in the hotel, it's beautiful. Crystal chandeliers, modern decor with marble floors. There are three receptionists standing at the front desk with smiles on their faces.