Once the Potion was formed into the right shape, Eisen pushed his mana into it again and slowly turned it solid.

[You created a Low-Grade Health Pill]

[Low-Grade Health Pill]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A small pill made of a Low-Grade Health Potion. Will take effect when ingested. It has been formed and hardened through transmutation.

[Effect] Recover 150 HP

"Ah, so it recovers 50 HP less? That's not too bad." Eisen exclaimed and looked over to Morrom.

"Yep. It's not horrible. 50 HP can be a lot when it comes to life and death, though." Morrom said, and then moved back toward his own work, leaving Eisen and Bree to theirs.

Eisen moved onto the next potion and turned it into a pill. As each one took around five minutes, it was quite obvious that he wouldn't be able to finish this for quite a while. He would make as many as he could today, and use his free time to continue this endeavor so that he could finish the pills before he and Bree began hunting outside of Melroe.

---

It was around 30 minutes before Eisen and Bree would leave Everything Magic for the day, and Eisen finished about 50 pills. He slightly sped up toward the end of it, so he finished more than he thought he would. But either way, after 50 pills, even Eisen felt like this was getting kind of monotonous, and Bree was running a little bit low on mana as well, even with her high mana pool.

Eisen wanted to do something different, something more interesting to end the day. He took ten bottles of the Low-Grade Health potion and poured them together into a bowl.

Eisen formed his mana into a tiny humanoid figure, albeit only a very rough one, and placed it over the potion. Using the 'pull' method of transmutation, Eisen pulled the liquid potion into the mold of mana.

When his mana was filled with the potion, Eisen slowly activated hardening and turned the potion into a shining red figurine.

[Low-Grade Health Doll]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A small doll made of 10 Low-Grade Health Potions. Will take effect when ingested. It has been formed and hardened through transmutation.

[Effect] Recover 1000 HP

"Huh, even less recovery? Anyway, doesn't matter..." Eisen muttered to himself and continued his plan. He placed the small red figure onto the table and poured his mana into it, completely filling it out.

Slowly, Eisen shifted the humanoid figure of Mana, imitating a walking motion in snail-pace, and activating transmutation to pull the Doll's limbs to where he wants it to.

After a while, Eisen managed to make the Doll walk a few centimeters forward, just when Morrom came back into the room.

"Oh? Don't tell me you managed Golemancy, haha." He laughed and looked over Eisen's shoulder, who tilted his head and looked at Morrom.

"Golemancy?"

"Just a joke, don't worry. But well, Golemancy is basically to create a doll, usually humanoid but not necessarily, and have it move around autonomously. Obviously, you're doing this with transmutation. I can show you how to make a golem core, though, if you're interested."

"Hmm, that definitely sounds interesting. Let's do that sometime soon then!"

"Yeah, let's! For today, maybe you should get back to the Inn, though. I've got some work to do, and that might be pretty... well, explosive." Morrom laughed embarrassedly.