Eisen checked his status and saw that his Alchemy skill's proficiency rose to 99%, so it wouldn't take long until the skill ranked up. So, Eisen wanted to try out the other side of the combinations he just figured out. He would take the normal dose of Amran or Byron, half of each when using them together, and double the dose of Magic Crystals, to see where this would go.

Eisen first went for Amran and Byron together and put the finished mixture into the flask. While the purple liquid began boiling, Eisen began preparing the next version, the Amran one.

After a while, he looked over to the flask and saw a light purple liquid inside of it. Maybe using more Mana Crystal Powder than the other material didn't change anything? However, when Eisen picked the flask up, he immediately noticed a difference. The Liquid inside wasn't a liquid, it was a mist-like substance, similar to what the smoke coming from dry ice looks like, only a bit heavier.

Eisen grabbed a bowl and poured the contents of the flask inside.

[Recovery Mist]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A mist with a light purple color. It has been made out of Amran and Byron. When breathed in, will increase the rate of recovery. Only one breath of the same mist will take effect.

[Effect] +25% Recovery Speed for 10 Minutes

Eisen read through the description and smiled. If he could make this in larger quantities, it would be a great way to get an effect to a large number of people at once. Of course, this would also be quite useful in combat. If he was able to make some kind of poison in the form of this mist, he could probably very easily kill the inhabitants of a nest of monsters.

But for now, Eisen moved onto the next two versions.

[Health Mist]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description]

A mist with a light red color. It has been made out of Amra. When breathed in, will recover a certain amount of Health. Only one breath of the same mist will take effect.

[Effect] Recover 100 HP

[Mana Mist]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A mist with a light blue color. It has been made out of Byron. When breathed in, recover a certain amount of Mana. Only one breath of the same mist will take effect.

[Effect] Recover 100 MP

And when Eisen finished that Mana Mist, another notification came up.

[Alchemy reached Level 100 in Rank 1, upgrading to Rank 2]

[Transmutation is now possible]

[Due to Ranking-up your Alchemy Skill, you gained +1 INT and +1 WIS]

"Finally! Rank 2 in Alchemy!" Eisen laughed out and waved away the notifications before standing up and making his way to Morrom.

He explained to him that he finally ranked up, and Morrom jumped up excitedly. "Perfect! Now, come on, I'll teach you Transmutation!" He exclaimed and walked over to the table that Eisen was working on before, clearing it of the materials as well as the Mists and Jellies that Eisen made, carefully setting those to the side.

After that, he grabbed a simple piece of firewood, something that looked a lot like spruce, but as Eisen couldn't know what types of trees there were in the game, he didn't make any assumptions.

"The process is fairly simple but can be hard to control. You're good with detailed work and fine control already, though, so I doubt you'll have any major problems. First, just watch." Morrom said, and then held his hand forward, his palm facing the wood. Eisen could see some sort of slight distortion, which he found out a few days earlier that this was what the pure Mana of other people looked like to him, and then the wood slowly turned into a perfect cube.