"That's him," Clementine stared from far away.

"Who?" Shawn asked.

"The 3rd table from ours, the one in all white, that's the guy who impregnated me," Clementine awkwardly said.

"Oh, go up to him," Shawn looked at the guy in shock.

"Are you crazy! what do you want me to do, go up to him saying hey you might not remember me but I'm the girl you fucked from the club and I got pregnant with your football," Clementine complained.

"I don't know but this is the only way you'll find him, so get his attention and get his number," Shawn demanded as he walked back to the table and Clementine followed him, as she sat down she glanced at him.

As Oakley was talking to his friends while they all were in a conversation, he looked around and his eyes laid on the girl he'd been seeing everywhere his blank face grew into a small smile, he looked closely at her and his expression grew into concern as he saw her feeling like a nervous wreck.

"So, what were you going to tell us," Cory asked Clementine took a quick look at Oakley, and her eyes were met with his, they made eye contact for a few seconds and he gave her a smile.

"Um," Clementine was flustered at Oakley's gesture and she looked back at her parents.

"Nothing," Clementine shook her head and Shawn hit her leg from under the table, and Clementine gave him a wide-eyed look, Shawn rolled his eyes in return.

As Oakley sat there in confusion trying to remember where he saw her from, he took one more glance at Clementine, he looked at her closely as memories racked his brain and he finally figured out how he knew her, and of course, he started to remember her from the club.

"See that girl there," Oakley pointed at Clementine.

"She's the one from the club," Oakley smiled.

"Don't be a pussy man, go talk to her," Saint slapped Oakley's back.

"She's with people I can't," Oakley shook his head.

"That should never stop you from getting the girl's number," Jordan smirked and Oakley chuckled as he rubbed his chin.

Clementine was on her phone texting in the group chat with her and her friends, as she notified them that she was in the same restaurant as her baby daddy.

Mikey
Send a picture of him

Jordyn
Really mikey

Mikey
You know you were thinking the same thing

Chicago
Anyway just send a picture

*Clementine sent a photo*

(A picture of Oakley laughing)

Mikey
Wait a minute...

*Mikey sent a photo*

(A photo of Oakley)

Mikey
I know this isn't your man.

Clementine
WTF that's him

Jordyn
Wait I've seen him before...

Mikey
Your baby daddy is a UK RAPPER!!!