"This is Mythril. It allows you to easily pour mana into it and expel it through the metal just as easily. While you're grinding, you need to keep a constant amount of mana flowing out of you, into whatever you're grinding down." The Elf-Dwarf explained, and Eisen smiled. He figured that there was something missing, and was glad to see that he didn't mess anything up right off the bat.

"Got it, Morrom! Thanks." He said and this time, really got to work. He placed the first portion of plants into the new Mortar and Pestle set, using Appraisal on it to find out what plant he was actually about to work with.

[Dried Adgana]

Even though Eisen couldn't actually do anything with this information, he simply started to pour his mana into his tools, and instead of only the Pestle, Eisen also grabbed the Mortar and poured his Mana into it, making sure to slowly let some leak out of both of them.

After that was done, he placed the green powder back into its bowl and moved onto the next. First, he appraised the plant again.

[Dried Saffron]

Eisen smiled, slightly scoffing at the spice he actually knew quite well. What it was supposed to do in a potion was beyond him, but there for sure was some kind of reason. So, he ground it up and put it back into its bowl, moving onto the next ingredient, some dried up orange berries. Apparently, these were called Alether, but as he didn't know what it was, Eisen ground them up and moved onto the next item.

After grinding down a dozen more plants, most of which he had no idea what they were, Eisen placed the powders and saps into their bowls, leaving a rainbow of colors all around.

And of course, Eisen also ground down a large number of Mana Crystals, albeit this time high-quality ones, and placed them into a large bowl.

Once he was done, Morrom began to explain the general purpose of these powders. "Some of them are for stat enhancement, some for ability enhancement, and some for sense enhancement. And don't get me wrong, with ability I don't mean skills, but just... ability? It's weird and complicated, but some of them let you fight better, as I hear. Anyway, there's a number of plants in there that give someone a number of resistances and bonuses. The first thing we, or you, will do next is to get the base going. We'll take both the water you got from the Health Potions and the Mana potions, don't worry, I already removed the extra bit we got from the first health potion."

As he frowned slightly, Eisen looked at the two containers holding the waters, which were either slightly tinted red or blue, but only to the point where you could see the difference if you compared it to normal water. "And why do we do that? Does that water have any effect?"

"Yep! When it evaporated, the water took some of the mana crystal and Amran, or Byron, powder with them. Well, it didn't directly, it's more like it took their essence with it. It doesn't have an effect on its own, but if you, for example, drink it over a long period of time, it helps with your general health. And it's also a great base for potions!"

"I see... so, what do we do with it?" Eisen asked, and Morrom grabbed another container, a metal pot, which he placed over another, larger Mana Crystal that also seemed to have the Flame Enchantment.

"Alright, now, start the flame and pour the water out of both containers into the pot," Morrom instructed, and Eisen followed them instantly. After that, he simply stirred the water around until it began boiling, and then moved onto the next part.

According to Morrom, Eisen simply had to pour the bowls of powder into the water in the same order as he ground them down, stir it in for one minute, put the next powder into the bowl, and then continue stirring for exactly one minute.