Y/n Story 5: Chapter 4

Guys I watched Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse, and it WAS SO GOOD BRUH. I literally cannot get enough of it I swearrrr. The animation, characterization, coloring, soundtrack, plot, LITERALLY everything??? Was PERFECT. I loved it smm, I could literally rant about this ALL day

(And let's not talk about how FINE all those characters were🙄 *cough*MilesGwenMiguelHobiePavRio – *cough*)

Anyway heres the next part of the story, it's a lil long

~

My fragile body shook as I exited the bathroom with the demon behind me. The hallways were now empty since class had started, and I wanted nothing more than to take revenge on those who hurt me.

The demon walked behind her unimpressed. "Are we in a school right now?"

"Y–yeah."

"Okay so what now?"

I turned around defiantly. "we are going to go and take revenge on everyone that bullied me."

"What did they even do?"

"I told you they bullied me!"

"But how so?"

"Well—someone threw a rotten tomato at me and someone pushed me down the stairs."

"I'm glad," Demon muttered.

"What?"

"What?" Demon glared at me. "Okay, but what did you do to make them do that?"

"I–I—nothing! I didn't do anything!"

The demon huffed. "Fine then, let's go."

I sighed and walked down the hallway, lost in thought when I heard a familiar voice. My head snapped up and I saw that it was Britney. The soul reason why I was being bullied.

"You!" I screamed causing the girl to jump up and whirl around in shock. She was talking to her friend besides the locker and stared at me then at the Demon behind me.

"What the fuck?" She snapped. "What do you want?"

"Demon," I cried out and point to her. "She was the reason why I'm being bullied! She started it all."

The demon looked down at me, not even look down, snapped his neck a whole straight line down just so he could actually see me. "Um, what? She didn't even do anything?"

"Of course she wouldn't! They won't do anything when there is backup." I glared at the brunette Portuguese girl while she stared back at me with wide eye.

"Are you kidding me? You are literally such an annoying dumbass person! I don't bully you, I put you in your place because you don't think before you do anything! All you ever do is bother people and act like it's not your fault when it is!" She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Stop playing the victim—and who are you?"

She looked at the Demon. "Are you like her pet that wipes the floor every part of where she walks?"

"What? No. She said she was being bullied, I said 'okay fine, I'll see what's going on, if not, I'll kill you for waking me up.' And that's why I'm here."

"Hmph. Are you going to kill me then?"

"Yes!" I howled. "Demon kill her now!!!"

"I'm not your fucking dog! She didn't do anything wrong, she literally said you annoy people for fun so why should I kill her?"

"Because she bullied me! She's a lying snake that deserves to die."

Britney's friend banged her head in the locker. "Oh for fucking fucks sake."

"Eu não posso, eu simplesmente não posso. Jà deu, pra mim ja deu," Britney muttered while covering her face and looking away. (I can't, I just can't. I'm done. I am so done.)

Demon sent a sympathetic glance at Britney. "Sorry you have to deal with this everyday."

She looked up. "Well, I feel more sorry that you have to deal with her at more closer radius." Britney shudders. "I hope you do kill her at the end. Did you know she ruined someone's valedictorian speech and tried to give her own speech? She literally ruined someone's day."

I stumbled back. "No I didn't!"

Britney rolled her eyes. "Who's the lying snake here now?"

"I am NOT LYING!" I screeched.

"You know what, fuck it, let's go," the demon snapped.

Trembling with my gooshy wooshy midgetity looking body, I stared up at the Demon with wide eyes. "You're not going to kill her?"

"No! How many times do I have to tell you I don't kill people for fun? What is wrong with you? She didn't even do anything that made it seem like she is bullying you."

I began to cry, choking back tears as I tried not to overstimulate from the emotions that barged through me. The demon rolled his eyes and shoved me, telling me to keep moving.

The demon sent a final nod towards Britney. A silent understanding passed between themm. A smile formed on her face as waved goodbye to him before turning back to her to continue her conversation.

I followed after demon. "How could you do that?! She bullied me—!"

The demon whirled around and grits his teeth. "Can you stop?! She said you were the most annoying one."

"And you believe her over me?"

"She looks and sounds more sensible than you."

"No, please! You can't let her get away with this!"

"Listen, I can detect when someone is telling me a lie, I sensed Britney was telling the truth and that you were lying." He towered over me, his long sharp talons sliding out. "I don't like liars. Should I kill you for that?"

"Please, no," I sobbed. "I'm telling the truth of being bullied."

"I sense you're lying."

"JUST STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

The demon falls silent. "There's so many other kids out there who bullied me."

"I can't do this—I just can't," Demon groaned and turned away. I leaped forward.

"It's true. I endured through so much, don't you think I deserve this?"

"What? Do I look like your third Uncle to you? Am I supposed to give you affection and coddle you with love? The fuck you think I am? I'm not your dog that follows you around for fun and do whatever you like."

"So you're gonna let everyone who bullied me go? Just like that? They need to pay for their actions!"

"THATS NOT MY JOB," He screamed. "You have polices and court for a reason! Go to them."

"No, no, no, this is more effective. Just trust me. There's this one asshole who would never leave me alone. And I'm not lying about that."

The demon sighed. I wasn't lying about that part for sure. He definitely has to come with me now! I will get mt revenge no matter what! I will get it! I deserve to get some justice and that's exactly what I'll do, even if it's the immoral way.

I walked down the hallway with the demon following me. The demon glared at the back of my head, his claws sliding in and out as he debated of burning her.

I wasn't lying for sure, but he already knew that I was lying about something else.

"You know, I'll only come to see you get humbled. Very humbled. Fucking dildo looking junk thinks she can outsmart me," he muttered under his breath.

I just hope I can go back into my book and go to sleep right after this. Ugh how did this accent book fall into the hands of someone so idiotic?