Y/n Story 3: Final Ending

I read over the last chapter and uhhhh due to the high amount of requests and, imma give y'all a satisfying ending.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

(basically chapter five but ~better~)

~~~

Harry and David began rolling on the ground and smashing each other (it's not like that I swear-)
(or is it...)

"Dude...you broke my jaw." David said angrily.

"well that's the point." Harry said.

"..."

"..."

"You still look hot-" Harry said. David didn't let Harry finish instead he slammed his dic- fist onto his cheek.

I gasped. I couldn't watch this anymore. I smoothed my aluminon foil while people stared at me shocked over the fact I wore something so stupid that even the sun--being the hottest thing on earth--burned.

Anyways after I smoothed my dress I ran to Harry and touched his face

"Harry! Stop this!!! This isn't you uwu" I say, hoping to help him out.

However, Harry lifted his head and stared at me. He got off David and dusted his shirt and reached down and helped him up.

"I'm sorry David, I didn't mean to do that--I didn't know what came over me" Harry told David.

my heart stopped beating. what's going on? why did they become best friends all of a sudden?

David face broke into a smile. "No worries, I'm sure it was all under that bitches spell"

"W-w-w-w-w-w-what d-d-d-do y-y-y-you m-mean" I cry out. this couldn't be happening. David rolled his eyes.

"I--I-i-i-i-i thought you like m-me"

David laughed. "please have you even looked at yourself? bitch, you look like a walking piece of shit that got renovated from the pits of hell and you expect yourself to get some bitches?"

Harry chuckled. "you have a point"

David smiled a Harry. "I always do"

"B-b-b-b-b-but you h-h-held my h-hand" I stomped my foot. "A-a-a-a-and Harry y-y-y-you b-b-b-bought me-"

"Look you dumbass, I don't like you okay? I only bought you cuz it felt like fun"

I began to cry. David and Harry threw me off the roof, shot my body, threw a grenade, kerosene and blew my entire ass on fire.

The two then turned away from the scene and beamed at each other.

"You know--"

"Shut up and let me kiss you" David snapped and the two leaned forward pressing their lips together as the sun slowly sank over the horizon.

~~

Boom. done. way more satisfying than the last one.