Y/n Story 4: Chapter 5

Y'ALL TYSM FOR 43K VIEWS AND 1K VOTES AJDJWJD BRO IM LITERALLY SO SHOCKED, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GAIN SM VIEWS😭

FINAL CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY

~

When Badgaul had finished taking the biggest dump ever in the bathroom, he realized the bathroom wasn't even intact anymore.

He stares at the half broken wall when he opens his stall door.

What the fuck? He thought as he looked around. There used to be a wall here, what happened to it?

Badgaul washes his hand with the last remaining sink left and runs out of the bathroom. The entire place is on fire. His jaw drops in shock as he found himself staring at the junk and pile of rubbish of what remains of the school. What was going on? The school was fine like 3 minutes ago.

Then he heard a deep screech and a voice of someone. . . casting a spell? Is that what it was? It sounded like a pig screaming to death. He shudders.

Badgaul runs toward the source of sound. He ran for a good amount of time until he saw something. He immediately stops and finds himself staring at a bloody hand.

Oh shit, he thought. Why is there—oh em gee, she's dead!

Badgaul runs over to her and pulls her out of the rubble. Then he casted a spell and put it on her, bringing her back alive.

The girls eyes open with a scream.

"Where is she!?" The girl screams as she sits up. She heaves for breath. Badgaul immediately recognized her as Britney. His eyes widened, Y/n killed her? 

"Where is who?" Badgaul asks. 

"Y/n. She killed me!"

Badgaul gasped and felt his heart break. N–no. It can't be her. Why does it have to be her. If she broke the rules—oh no...

Y/N POV

Gosh I literally feeling like an uwu baddie. I never felt this way before. But I do now as I fly over the school, killing whoever I want.

No one messes with me. (Girl these ppl did nothing–)

As I throw my hand out and zap a lightning at him, I laugh as I saw him burn alive. This was so much fun!

I fly around and zap lightning on cars, buildings, people. People screamed everywhere and I felt powerful.

Just as I was about kill another person, I suddenly heard someone call my name.

I turn around and see Badgaul tornado-style whirling toward me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. He looks so hot mmmxnsnskk

"Y/n!" He yells.

"Badgaul!" I cry out. He was here. Everything is alright, my pain and sadness and anger and rage and depression ark is all gone in the matter of seconds. The love of my life is finally here.

"I'm so glad—" but gasp when he grabs me by the shoulder. I stare into his eyes and bite my lips.

Is he going to kiss me? Omg my first kiss! I lean forward to press my lips to his but he shoves me, I fly backwards, rotating in 360° cartwheels before I manage to control myself. I stare at him in shock and hurt.

My heart cracks into pieces. Its happening again. The one person I thought that understood me, doesn't.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He snaps. "Why are you killing everyone you dumb fuck?!"

"W–what?"

"Y/n," he whispers. "I—I can't help you now. Now after what you've done with your powers."

"What do you mean?"

Is he kidding me right now?

"Y/N YOU DUMBASS, YOURE NOT SUPPOSE TO USE YOUR POWERS TO KILL PEOPLE." He screeches. (Caw caw caw caw caw cAW)

"B–but" I stammered. Then suddenly the sky lit up with a bright glow. Three people appeared from the clouds and floated their way over to me.

"Y/n Liggetityspots," the person chants. They make a face at my last name and blink a couple of times.

"??"

"You're under arrest for mass murder, assault, and abuse of power," the other states and snaps their fingers.

"WHAT?" I screamed. I try to use my power to attack them but it was useless. I felt invisible handcuffs wrap my wrists together.

"You're an angel you piece of shit," the third one snarls. "You're suppose to guide lost souls where they being, not kill them! What creatures decided to come together to fertilize you?" They sniff. "You're braincells ancient are enough to be a museum artifact carved from the Pre-historic era."

My jaw falls open. "H-h-h-h-h-how c-c-could you s-s-s-s-say t-that," I sobbed.

"Shut the fuck up and move. You broke the rules and now you suffer." Person 1 turns to Badgaul.

"Reconstruct the dead bodies and bring them back to life. This may never happen again, do you understand?"

So I was taken to the Soul Court where I was accused of things I did not do. I ended crying in front of the judge but cuteness did not sway them and they threw me into jail where I will spend my rotting life in.

I began to cry and cover my eyes. What did I do to deserve this?

THE END.

~

Ha bet you weren't expecting that ;) anywayy we'll be moving to the next story.

If you do have any stories in mind, put them in "Notes" so I can see it. I can't guarantee I WILL be able to get to your story, but I'll try combining multiple stories in order to get most ideas.

Idk how many stories I'm doing. Maybe up to 10. Who knows.

I won't be accepting anymore stories once I have decided on how many I'm doing so if you have any I recommend doing them now!!

Anyways thank you Sideways_Cat for the story idea, i truly appreciate it -- and I had fun writing this! See y'all in Story 5!