Y/n Story 4: Chapter 4

School passed by, but I sat in the janitors closet, crying my entire heart out.

God, it hurted so much. I couldn't believe Badgaul and I couldn't be together. It broke my tiny uwuwuwuwuwuuwuw baka wittle bittle heart.

I rub my knuckles over my eyes to wipe the tear away, but they keep falling no matter how hard I tried to get them away.

That's it.

I don't care anymore. I will do whatever it takes to get what I want. After all, I am the angel just like Badgaul had said.

This means everyone should worship me. Ha, this will be fun!

School then ends when the bell rings. I get up and grab my bag from the ground, and open the door leading me out of the closet.

I stepped outside and watched as everyone began to make their way out the school.

I rolled my eyes. Imbeciles, really.

"Creatures," I screeched and lift my arms as if summoning my powers. "Àh jœöó lē văæÅÆ yæť bÃkŮh," I scream.

The ground began the shake as I summoned my powers.

Wow this feels amazing! I think to myself.

The students began screaming as the building began to shake, and started to run out of the school.

Now, time to find the bitch who slapped me. I will get my revenge. No one will stop me MWUAHAHAHA- (girl stop ur literally so embarrassi-)

As I suddenly fly with my new powers, I look for Britney. I search the whole school and use my binocular eyes to look through walls (wait I don't think thats how it wor-)

And there she was. Britney. Running out of the school with two of her friends by her side. From the looks of it, it looked like she was helping them. She linked her arms with them and kept shouting for them to run faster and to not give up.

Ugh. What a loser.

I fly over to her and stop in front of her.

She stumbled as she halts. Her friends also slow down. She blinked at me "Well?" She demanded. "Move the fuck out you donkey smelling bitch!"

I gasp sharply and swallow back tears. She's so mean... never once have I understood why I deserved to be bullied.

"No," I hizsrd.

Britney frowned. "Well if you don't move, I'm going to Muay thai kick you back into your mom's vagina and pray to God that fucking kills you! You stupid fucking bitch! Move!"

"NO" I howled and thrust my hand out, releasing my powers. Britney flew backwards and I threw her into a fall which killed her.

Ha. I'm such a slayer ayyy

Her friends run and scream but I kill them too.

Whatever. I'll have some fun.

I feel powerful. Maybe because of my broken heart.

But it changed me.

Made me stronger.

I'm not who I used to be. I'm someone new. I'm someone better.

I won't stand down and make myself suffer. No. I will fight and defend what's right for me!

No one can stop me! Because I'm a baddie.

I've become stronger and better. I'm no longer insecure.

I'm who I'm meant to be.

~

GUYS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, ITA SO CORNY😭😭

BYDHWHDBW-NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE LAST. I THINK.