Y/n Story 2: Chapter 1

Cloudy~ For this story it's going to be the cringy werewolf/vampire story.

~~~~~~~~~

My bell went off at 7.40. I got up and walked over to the mirror and stared at my pretty body. I'm not like other girls. Obviously. I sighed as I blinked my purple-brown-diamond-tiny-blue orbs.

I threw an oversized shirt and sweatpants while throwing my golden brown rapunzel hair into a messy bun. So not like other girls.

The thing is I'm part of a pack. 

A werewolf pack. 

However a few months ago I was thrown out of the pack because I was weak. Even my mom and dad. I was alone ever since

All of a sudden tears brimmed my eyes and I began crying. 

After crying for 3 seconds, I straightened my 0.8 body and walked out of my house.

I walked into school, unfortunately I bumped into the popular girl. Britney. 

She turned around and glared at me. "Watch where your going!" She yelled.

"I-i-i-i-i--i-i'm sorry!" I squeaked. Britney raised her hand and slapped me across the face.

"Ugh move. You're in my way." Britney then pushed me and walked away. 

I sat down and began crying. Why was this happening to me? 

I began to softly sing.

"T-t-t-t-t-this I-is m-m-my f--fight s-s-s-song..." I sang till I calmed down. Taking a deep breath I got up.

I felt a lot calmer now. 

I then walked into my class.

*timeskip*

I was heading into lunch when I overheard a group of girls talking.

"Omg there was a hot guy in my class." Says one girl

"Oh? Realllyyy?" The other girl asked. "Who?"

"His name is Jayden."

Jayden. He was part of the football team and was super popular. He was also my crush uwu. But I didn't want him cuz I'm not like other girls. 

There was also something mysterious about him. I wanted to figure it out. 

"OMG, thats him!" The girl pointed at a dude standing over to the side.

Jayden. My sussy Baka.

He had brown hair and brown stripped poca dot eyes. He was mine! 

I then felt Jayden's eyes pn me and turned around and our eyes met. He then casually looks away while my heart began beating in my chest.

Jayden looked at me! My sussy Baka looked at me!

I then walked over to a lunch table and sat down.

Jayden was going to be mine. I was going to make my sussy baka mine!

I couldn't wait. 

Cloudy: pls this was weird to write honestly. I haven't read much of "those" types of vampire/werewolf fanfics so I really don't have a general idea of what it is like. im trying tho-