Chapter 13

Sooyoung's Pov

"Gosh, I have nothing to write about." I blankly looked at the new chapter I released. "Nobody is even reading it either nor showing enough interest. Should I just give up on it? Is it even interesting?" I heaved a heavy sigh before closing my laptop on my desk.

Carrying my phone with me, I squatted in front of my bed before leaping onto the thick mattress. My eyes wandered to the ceiling above me when I made myself comfortable. "My friends aren't even reading it either," I sniffed. "It's so late right now too. What if no one sees it and it gets lost in their notifications with all their other book updates."

Before I succumbed to my thoughts, a notification caught me off-guard. I quickly unlocked my phone to see the same user showing support for my work as always.

Ah!!! It's my number one fan!!!

Quickly opening the app and the notifications, their comment and their vote were visibly seen.

"'It's a shame that it hasn't been released yet. It's going to be worth the wait once he releases it!' Ah, they're so adorable." I smiled. "I've been so inactive ever since school started, but they're so patient. They must be dedicated to my stories. It's almost rare to find someone like that here."

Out of curiosity, I began to stalk their account. "Wow, my books are the only ones on their reading list." 

I continued to look through their account and its aesthetic. "Dark academia, I see. Classic," I mumbled. "I'll follow them, why not." Pressing the follow button that appeared under their profile picture, I turned off my phone and began to rest for the night.

||

Kim Taegguk's Pov

"Hm?" I looked down at my phone while brushing my teeth.

Who's texting me this late when they should be asleep? I thought as I gargled on my mouthwash before spitting it out.

I put on my glasses, picked up my belongings from the bathroom counter, and exited through the door, all while looking at my phone. Pressing on the app's notifications, I blankly stared at the screen. 

Oh, she followed my account.

I looked to the left and right of my dorm hall to make sure no one was around. As soon as I confirmed my observations, I ran as quickly as I could to my room. The door flew open and I quickly locked it before hanging my shower belongings on one of the hooks.

Running one of my hands through my damp hair and adjusting my glasses, I looked at my screen again to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. "Has she finally noticed me?" I squeaked in excitement as I hugged my phone tightly to my chest. "She finally noticed me!" I cackled before suddenly choking on my saliva.

Once I finally calmed down, I brought my phone up once again and smiled endearingly at it until it started to falter, "I want to meet you though."

I set my phone aside, slid under my thick covers, and began to kick my legs underneath. "I want your autograph if that's even possible," I whined, flipping myself onto my stomach and sobbing through my soft pillow. "It's okay, at least you followed me," I sniffed. 

I heaved a sigh, "I already caught a glimpse of you. Will you let me close to you?"

----------

Please leave a vote and comment❤(シ_ _)シ