Nicholas slightly faced Tank Man, also known as Dante, and it was like they were communicating without saying any words. Because whatever it was, Dante turned to Tessa, held her by the waist, and started to walk away. Tessa looked over her shoulder and gave me a confused expression. I looked around and noticed the rest of the men were also gone.

Okay then... Am I supposed to leave as well?

I turned back around with confusion and faced Nicholas, who already had his set of eyes on me. He reached into his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. He held the packet out to me, offering me one, but shook my head.

"Ah No, thank you." I gave a tight smile, confused about this whole situation. He held the packet up to his mouth and took a cigarette between his lips, still while looking into my eyes.There was something about the way he did it that was incredibly hot.

"So, Elsa." Nicholas spoke while he lit up his cigarette and took a long drag from it.

"You look awfully well for someone who died a few years ago." He casually said as he smoked.

.. I  what?

"I'm sorry, what?" I shook my head a little as if I heard him wrong.

"Your file says you are dead." He said as if it was the most normal thing to say, and blew the smoke right into my face. I waved the smoke away from my face,disgustly and frowned at him.

My file? What is he talking about?

"Uh... I think you have me confused for someone else." I awkwardly laughed.

"Elisabeth Volante, nineteen years old, was born on November three . Died instantly in a car accident on New Year's Eve three years ago so currently tweeny two years old" He casually said as he took another deep drag from his cigarette.

My expression fell at the information about me. How did he know my full name and what is this fine man talking about.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe different Elisabeth" I stared at him confused.

"Besides, my name is not Volante. It's Celano. Big difference. You must have me confused for someone else because I'm pretty sure I'm not dead. Like Obviously." I gestured to myself pintly as I was literally standing in front of him in the flesh.

"Obviously." He finished his cigarette and my eyes followed the bud as he flicked it away. I looked back at him, and he was looking me up and down, his eyes coming to rest on my necklace resting between my breasts. Nicholas's hand reached out to touch my necklace, and out of reflex, I took a step back but immediately stilled when his eyes snapped to mine, giving me a stern look, warning me not  to move.

"However, you are wearing the Volante heirloom around your neck." I subconsciously touched my necklace, accidentally touching his hand in the process. He stepped closer to me and my heart started to beat faster when his hand trailed up and held my chin. I swallowed hard as he tilted it slightly upwards so I could meet his eyes. His face was inching closer to mine as if going for a kiss and my eyes went wide. But Nicholas moved his head at the last second to the side and stopped by my ear.

"Makes me wonder why your father is hiding you from me." His tone was low, and that sent cold shivers down my spine.

Nicholas slightly stepped back and dropped his hand to his side. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I shuddered when he looked behind me and smirked devilishly at whoever was there. Fear started to fill my body at his expression.

So deadly.

I had to get away from him as soon as possible.

I turned around, intending to walk away, but halted in my steps as I came face to face with my father, who looked at me with a furious look.

"Papa." I breathed out.

It was weird seeing him in front of me when we haven't seen each other since, well you know, my mother took me and left. Even though he didn't try to keep in touch with me, I still missed him,

He was my father after all.

"What are you doing here!?" My father hissed at me, his expression full of anger.

My heart dropped.

Well, I guess the feelings were not mutual.

"I'm here for sightseeing the vogue modelse what else?" I gave a sarcastic smile. I was well aware it was disrespectful of me to talk to him like that. But I felt attacked and hurt by his reaction, and my defense mechanism got activated. I had the strong urge to be sarcastic whenever I felt hurt.

Does he really not want to see me?

I frowned back at him but then noticed how the rest of the guests had stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at us. Wasn't that just fucking lovely? They were all witnessing a shitty reunion of a father and daughter. He clearly didn't want me present and it made me feel like shit.

Great, so the worst that could happen, happened.

I crossed my arms, shoving my feelings away as I was about to leave but stopped when Asher's tense form moved forward to stand slightly behind my father, posing as a bodyguard.

I felt someone grab my waist and push me into their side. I let out a noise of surprise at the sudden action, and I turned slightly to see it was Nicholas who held me firmly.

"Geotano, such a lovely gem you've been hiding." He spoke in Italian. My father clenched his fist as he stared at Nicholas. He, however, just tilted his head to the side in response with that devilish smirk still lingering on his lips.

"Asher, take Elsa away from here." My father ordered firmly. Before Asher could even move a little, I let out a scream at the lethal object in Nicholas's hand.

"Holy fcuking shitttt!" I yelled when Nicholas pulled out a gun and aimed it at Asher. My heart started to violently pump inside my chest, making me breathe loud and fast. I tried to get away but he had a firm grip on me.

"Don't even think about it." He said to Asher, while he crushed me into his side to prevent me from leaving. My legs would have crumbled if he didn't have such a firm grip on me. Asher tried to grab me again, but before he could even take a step, the sound of a Gunshot rang out in the air making me scream .
"I won't fucking miss your head if you move one more time." Nicholas stated in a deadly low tone.

"Are you guys filming the movie!!what the ducking duck going on here!!! "I yelled.

My heart was racing against my chest, and I could feel my knees weakening with each passing second. With my eyes as wide as they could be, I looked at asher, who was already staring at me, his jaw tightened. I looked at my father and it looked like he was battling something inside his head as he assessed the situation.

God!!!? I should have said yes to that fucking drink!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Untill next part......

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══