I suddenly felt underdressed because what in the universe was this? It was like Italian Vogue magazine spat out all of its models into this backyard. I have never seen so many beautiful people gathered in one place. Women were dressed in long beautiful gowns, and men in suits that made them look like people who did not belong to this world, and that was freaking intimidating. The more I looked at who did not belong to this world, and that was freaking intimidating. The more I looked at them, the more intimidated I felt. It was easy to see I was kind of an outsider and didn't belong here.

I shifted around on my feet again, not knowing where to go. And how long did it take to grab a drink? I wouldn't mind being saved right now as I gave some awkward smiles to the people who looked at me. And where the heck was Tessa? I kept looking around to see if I could spot her somewhere but there were too many people. While gazing around, someone caught my attention and my eyes landed on him.

[Our mafia Nicholas ;)]

My breath halted at the sight of him as I checked him out. This man is grgeous. Breathtaking actually.
He was wearing black dress pants, and a black dress shirt that was unbuttoned a bit from the top, exposing some of his chest. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and showing his perfect arm. This man was on the top styled into perfection. This man was the literal definition of perfection. My eyes scanned him, starting from the bottom, and slowly made their way up to his face. I got a bit startled, and I held my breath once again when we made eye contact. Normally, I would look away immediately, but there was just something about him that made me stare at him just for a little longer. He was standing tall as he smoked and even from a distance, I could feel the power radiating off him.

He tilted his head slightly to the side as he, too, inspected me from head to toe. His face showed absolutely no form of expression as he kept me locked under his gaze. His eyes looked intently into mine, and it was like I was in some sort of trance because I couldn't seem to look away as we kept looking at each other from afar.

"Don't look at him like that." Asher suddenly stood in front of me, startling me, and blocked my view from the man.

"He has killed people for staring at him in a wrong way." He told me as he handed me my drink.

"Huh?" I breathed out and stared at him confused.

"I was just looking around. How am I supposed to find the person I'm looking for if I'm not allowed to look?" I chuckled a little at his exaggeration and raised my brow at him.

"The way you looked at him can get your ass shot." He looked at me with a serious expression, letting me know that this is not a joke. I looked at him with wide eyes, suddenly feeling scared that the man would shoot me because I did take my time to look at him.

"Wait, really? Oh, duck shit... What should I do? Do I go and apologize?" I asked hurriedly. I didn't mean it in a mean way, he was truly too beautiful not to look at.

Asher let out a small snort.

"No, just don't look at him. I don't know if you have heard of this, Elsa, but you have a mean resting bitch face. You looked like you were ready to fight him or something." He muttered I choked on my drink when I accidentally laughed, making a fool out of myself. And in front of so many people.

"Hah!! I may have heard that a few times."

.

.

.

.

Until  next part.....

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══