-An old friend-

Entry - 103

Mephone X has successfully brought back both variants of the mephone 4/4S with varying damages to all 3. I have had my let my lead mechanics take the wheel in fixing and making all the correct adjustments to the mephone 4 which will be put into storage with the rest. 4s will be corrected and adjusted next, I have decided to keep them all offline or at least to the public eye for the future. After I install the Recode chip i will wipe their memories to give them a brand new start here at meeple.

Extra notes: There has been one minor setback, 2GS-P will hardly function. Due to its age I believe something has gone wrong to do with its motherboard. My two opinions here are losing the original motherboard and creating a new one from scratch with only poorly written blue prints Or attempting to run a scan and repair it. If this cannot be fixed it will be as good as scraps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - S.Cobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mephones eyes slowly to the old yet familiar lights of the meeple facility. The room that surrounded him was filled with large metal shelves stuffed to the brim with boxes and old experiments. He'd forgotten how much he hated it here. His limbs felt weak and they ached. He attempted to get up but his legs were unresponsive, after a few attempts of desperately trying to stand up he gave up.

Suddenly a dull and glichy voice spoke up from the silence of the room, seemingly out of nowhere "hey! He's awake!" The strange voice stated. Mephone heard the clinking of footsteps wandering closer to him as he cowered up against the wall he woke up against. His breathing quickened as they stepped closer to him. Mephone had squinted his eyes, teeth gritted , he shielded his face with his arms preparing for any sort of impact to his body.

"Woah there. We're not gonna hurt you," the voice spoke softly as the sound hydrolics filled the room. Slowly mephone lowered his hands and opened his eyes as he remembered who this voice was. The recognisable grey screen stared back at him , the cracks spreading across its screen like a spiderweb almost. They half laughed and half coughed,

"Remember me?"