-Just a theory-

-Entry 112-

Today i have been notified of one of my oldest creations 'passing' wether I should refer to it as such i am unsure. My first attempt at this project has proven a failure, however i have found that removing some of the simple strings of code and adding an extra CPU have made the new PE.V3 chips a lot more affective to my goal. I have optimised the data they can store for a moment during the testing phase and only now have I successfully managed to remove their memories. I have every intention of crushing and harvesting the gems to harvest the small amount of light energy they contain.

I intend to use this energy at a future date due to having no reason to use it now. I must keep track of the amount of energy and the placement, i have a small cooler in my office just under my desk. Depending on if I can remove whatever is occupying it currently i may have a good place too store it. Phase one of testing will start today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -S.Cobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been a couple of days since 2Gs-p died, one thing that testube had noticed between all of his relatives was that it affectively broke them. Even 4s had been affected by his death despite barely even knowing him. One thing she had discovered about their kind was that they disliked being alone in unfamiliar environments. Monitoring their individual behaviours had also become quite the common task for her as it was important to her that if a virus was to occur in ones code she could correct it before it spreads to the other. Her and fan had been discussing the possibility of the 'powers' each mephone had exhibited were a virus and wether they were harmful.

She had also noticed that some of her notes and tools that she placed on her desk had began to end up misplaced. She just figured that she was leaving them in odd places while half asleep, but she was also pretty sure someone was cleaning her desk when she left it unattended. It didn't bother her she actually thought it was pretty nice of the person doing it. Fan said goodbye as he left down the hallway leaving her alone at the entrance of her lab. She opened her door and to her surprise she spotted two of the mephone's taking.

4S sat of to the side to her desk on the floor as 3G carefully re arranged the items on her desk. She crept into the room listening in to their conversation. It appeared to be about meeple and their brothers. "Blue always told me that it was always the fear of getting out of there.." he mentioned to her they appeared to be sharing stories of their time at the meeple cloud , after all they had been there at very different times. They continued telling stories. One notable mention was from 3G she laughed as she mentioned the time cobs lit mephone 4's arm on fire and Tessa, one of the apprentice mechanics had a lot to say about his actions. Although it wasn't long before the conversation began to unfold. "You remind me a lot of your older brother 4s... he was a good man." She mentioned calmly. He thanked her before she asked him to hold something for a minute. He was polishing his glasses without a free hand, she tossed the wrench at him without a second thought.

Testube couldn't look, she was sure it would hit his head and knock him out. She peaked around the corner again, her eyes widening at the sight infront of her. The symbol held up the wrench just above 4S's head, it was the same one she'd seen both mephone 4 and 4S use before except this time it was red in colour. She was amazed quickly snapping a photo of the incident on her phone and noting down the discovery in her notes app. 3G must have finished what she was doing as she looked over and went to grab the wrench.

"When am i gonna get my cool Magic powers huh?" She thanked him grabbing it and putting it in the spot she usually put it. They laughed together, testube had to admit it was nice to see any of them laughing since she knew they'd all been pretty low since the death of their brother, especially mephone 3G. "The other two will probably be home in roughly 30 mins, what do you wanna do?" She questioned him. As 4S began to think over his choices, testube decided to waltz in as if she hadn't seen anything. Both of them greeted her with a hello, 4S even asked how she was. She answered him she'd actually been doing pretty well as of late, other than balancing her and fans collective theories of where these strange powers had came from.

She noticed 3G shy away from her usual self, she took it to note. She looked at her theorys all strung up on the whiteboard. she began to print the notes document along with a phew photographs of Tessa. She noticed how close the two watched her silently an awkward expression across their faces. "You two are allowed to talk you know." She smiled at them 4s paused before casually mentioning. "Usually we aren't allowed to talk when cobs is working-" she cut im off "im not cobs am i."

3G wheezed hitting the ground around her, 4s looking at her with confusion. She wiped away a tear as she laughed. "Yeah because your forehead is nowhere as big as Cobs!" Testube couldn't help but laugh now that she thought of it they could probably play tick tack toe on his massive forehead. 3G stood up and walked over to testube curious about what she was printing, seeing Tessa made her smile. She knew her that was their mother.

"You know, im pretty sure she coded this whole symbolic magic thing... just a theory though!" Testubes eyes widened but her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her labs door opening.