-a murderers morality-

Mephone opened the door to testubes lab quickly, darting toward the medical bay. It was a good spot to hide since it wasn't used often and no one was there to see him hide. He sighed sitting down on the floor before eventually getting comfortable enough to lean against the wall, his world was twisting and turning nauseously. It was all going to fall apart, his show, his family and his world. A tear fell to the floor as he began to sob quietly, unsure of how to feel. His heart hurt at the thought of the consequences he could face however he knew he'd done it to himself. They should have never gone into the woods that day. They should never have disobeyed their father. He heard a few footsteps in the hall. Not wanting to be seen in his current state, he hid poorly beside a few old pieces of medical equipment. He heard a quiet pixelated voice call out to him. It was only 3GS the other murderer who maybe even had regrets of his own. It was unlikely however, 3GS didn't really overthink these types of situations. Maybe his older brother had came to check on him?

"Blue?" He heard the familiar voice call out. Ah, it appeared 4s had came to check on him to. Maybe they we're looking for him? He wondered wether his sister had joined along for the search. He covered his mouth in an attempt to muffle any noise he'd make in a panic. His breathing quickened as he heard footsteps come towards him and squeezed his eyes shut as he prepared. Suddenly the curtains were ripped open. "Found you!" Her voice quieted as she realised he wasn't okay. Her voice echoed through the lab no matter how quiet she attempted to be, she'd always been loud. And the others had definitely heard and found him. He felt his sisters gaze soften as they made eye contact. She knew. His breath quickened as he backed away from where she was standing. No one was supposed to see him like this. She turned around quickly shewing her younger siblings away similarly to how a young teenage girl would argue to her mother to leave her alone.

Once they'd left she turned around closing the curtain behind her before taking a seat on the bed closest to the corner he huddled in. He was confused why she cared so much, after all they'd never actually been that close. It had always been her and 2GS-P and him and 3GS. Until it wasn't than it was just him, 4S and the corpse of a young soldier who's life had been taken too soon. He felt her sit beside him on the cold hard floor. She wrapped her arm around him holding him close. "Are you alright?" Her harsh glitched voice was now soft and tender. He felt his vision cloud as tears filled his eyes, not realising that he had began to sob. She hugged mephone closer in an attempt to comfort him. She seemed to be extremely worried and equally as unknowing. The news had told him something he dreamt of since he turned was eight months old, something he dreamt of when he watched Cobs kill mephone 3GS and leave him in the cold closet. Why was he so upset? Shouldn't he be happy? A small part of him scratched lines of guilt across is mechanical mind. No matter how hard he tried to calm down more tears flooded his eyes, it was an odd sensation as he didn't cry often. He'd taught himself other ways to control his emotions. Their father had forbid them to show any negative emotions while they were working. He tried to calm himself as more tears flooded his eyes he'd just killed a man, somebody's son. There was no way he could explain his crimes to his older sister it would be too much for her, she would hate him.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked a soft tone to her voice. He had to tell someone right? And his sister had always been there for him despite them not being too close. He looked up at her quickly meeting her eyes. Never mind, she appeared concerned but definitely not ready to hear a murder confession. She was waiting for him to say something she made it obvious via her body language. He hesitated for a moment running the scenarios of what the consequences would be in his head, this couldn't go wrong. The last thing he wanted was to end up back in jail, Especially not for a crime that he did actually commit. Because no one likes a murderer. He tried to dry his eyes, mephone 3g was his sister, she wouldn't judge. Or at least too harshly. He took a deep breath. He spoke anxiously speaking slowly at first before letting it all go. That was it. The secret was out. His heart pounded as he struggled to read his sister's expression. She looked horrified. But there was something else there, she didn't hide it well. He tried to speak again as an echoing clank echoed throughout the laboratory. She covered his mouth, fear in her eyes. She still looked the same. She still looked like she worked the counter where customers would pay. She still looked like the retail worker he'd known so long ago. She looked like the young girl who'd be violently beaten when she decided to speak up for herself.

Who was out there. They walked closer. Each step echoing around the silent room. Testube usually didn't mind them hanging around her lab, she liked the company. But this wasn't testube. The footsteps sounded completely different to hers. They heard the object rummage around for a while before leaving. "I don't think they noticed us?" She whispered in a questioning tone. Maybe if it was testube, she hadn't known they were in there. Mephone's were good at keeping quiet. He could see the hesitation in his sisters eyes. She never thought before she spoke. This was why cobs hated her so much. 3G couldn't keep quite, letting company secrets slip out one after the other. "You know... I don't really know how to say this but i don't think what you did is that bad..." shock hit mephone like a truck. She wasn't mad at him? But she was approving of a murderer, didn't he deserve to be held accountable? Punished for his crimes? After all he had just taken another objects life. He could here sympathy in her voice. His sister had a fair point. Steve Cobs had done terrible things in his lifetime, including murder making them just as bad as each other. He remembered the day he walked in on cobs dissecting the still half-alive corpse of a baby shimmer and that was the day he'd decided to run. Even after he'd watched all his siblings die countless times there was still something there. Something there that told him cobs was not an evil man. He felt a tear slip down his screen once again as his sister wrapped him in her warm embrace. Assuring him everything would work out. He could tell she thought he and 3GS were innocent. They couldn't do wrong in her eyes. It took him a while to calm down again. They left the medical bay together, intending to leave together. Until a figure propped against testubes desk drew them in. The meeple product was lent to the side, shut off. They had purple accents and was armless. The large panel making up there screen had small scratches and chips out of the corners of the glass.

It was mepad.