- long lost siblings -

Mephone was dragged up to his feet by the two mephones who stood before him, he recognised them his two older siblings mephone 3GS and mephone 3G. He thanked them and scanned the room once again he finally knew where he was, the basement which cobs had always used as a storage closet.

"Jeez they really did a number on you, huh. I mean you can barely stand upright." 3G whispered with a sense of urgency. "You might be stumbling around for a few hours, 3GS was like that when they woke up." She snickered nudging her younger brother in a jokey gesture. They helped him stand before 3G decided she wanted to sit on the floor , They joined her quickly and quietly without questioning why. 3GS picked at the ground nervously. "Has anyone heard anything about 2GS-p ... we came here from age order, shouldn't he have been with us already..?"

"I overheard something about him earlier, along with another mephone." 3GS gave her a small nod to tell her to continue. "Well i think in a few hours the mechanic said something about a mephone 4S." Mephones eyes widened, he couldn't believe it, it almost didn't seem real. His brother who'd given his life for him roughly 11 years ago. He hadn't gotten the chance to thank 4s for what he'd done for him, they barley even knew each other and yet 4S still gave up his life for him. 3G had began to shake nervously the confidence and carelessness she once possessed had been replaced with a quiet and small object.

" I overheard something about 2GS-P too." The room was filled with silence as they waited for her to continue. "Cobs doesn't recon' he'll make it... apparently something to do with a fatal malfunction..." tears welled at her eyes as she thought of her older brother. They were all close once but she was definitely closest to him. To all three he had acted like a father to them that they hadn't had. He was stern and smart but still caring and sweet. They did their best to calm their sister who was lightly sobbing. It would be very difficult without their brother especially for 3G and 3GS.

"It's cobs, half the stuff he says isn't right I'm sure that 2GS-p will be fine." 3GS whispered softly but he didn't know what would happen or wether they would actually get to say goodbye to their older brother this time.