- a band aid covers a bullet hole-

The door to testube's lab opened softly without noise. In stumbled a very startled mephone 3GS an mephone 4. Testube paused, after all her and 3G were mid conversation. She turned around to look at the two, who stood infront of her smiling awkwardly. She noticed mephone 3GS held his younger brother slightly around his waist hugging him from the side. 3GS spoke calmly "Suitcase wants to visit later, if you wouldn't mind" he paused awkwardly planning his next move, "I'm gonna sit over there and your coming with me, bye testube!" He dragged mephone 4 with him to a corner of the room further away from the group.

As mephone turned to walk with his older brother testube noticed his strange walk. His left foot seemed to be lifted up slightly and he appeared to not put weight on his ankle. He hobbled along desperately trying to keep up with his brother's fast walking pace. Testube desperately wanted to follow them, but she knew she couldn't leave the other two for her own reasons. She decided to stick by and continue her conversation with 3G and 4s, however they seemed to notice the suspicious behaviour between the two. "I feel like their keeping something from us." 4s exclaimed clearly frustrated that his brother would keep something of importance from him.

3G nudged her little sibling gesturing that they could go and ease-drop on whatever conversation the pair were having. They had clearly thought of the same idea. 4s stood up and crept over to the medical bay, before video calling his sister. She had to admit it was a pretty smart and unexpected way of ease-dropping, they clearly had some advantages despite their outdated designs. He peaked around the corner making sure to stay just out of view. Mephone 4 stood by the lone desk in the far corner of the curtained room whereas 3GS seemed to pace up and down in a state of mild distress.

"Don't worry yourself about it, ill be fine." Mephone paused for a moment leaning against the wall behind him. 3GS paused before walking towards him with bandages in his hand. He gestured towards mephone to show him his injuries, whilst recollecting himself. He pulled out a chair and slipped his ankle out of his shoe revealing the large bullet hole in his foot. 4s turned away and ended the video call. He couldn't look anymore, seeing his brother injured made him feel sort of ill. He walked back over to testube and 3G with an upset look across his face.

"I think they just didn't want us to know that something had happened is all." He spoke as though there was a lump in his throat. Which was an understandable reaction to seeing a loved one hurt. Testube had to admit despite her strong hatred towards cobs for what he'd done, she also had to admit that he was a genius. After all he had coded in such strong, real emotions into each model of mephone she'd worked with. It was something truly remarkable.

3GS hugged his brother closely clearly upset by his injuries. "Dont be upset, the only thing ruined is my socks..." mephone 4 laughed trying to make a joke out of his situation. 3GS just have him unimpressed look. Mephone moved his Hand towards the gash in his foot, using the 'magic' he'd learned to remove the bullet and eventually using it to heal the wound. The metal looked scarred but the pain had gone. 3GS looked at him with a shocked expression "We can do that?" He exclaimed, his voice filled with confusion. Still before he could take further action his older brother covered the scar with a bandaid. He thanked him and spawned in a new pair of socks, put them and his shoes on and than walked and threw his socks in the bin.

4s had decided to come back and check on his older brother's as they were about to leave the medical bay. He walked up to mephone 4 and greeted him with a hug, which was unusual for him to do but he could tell he appreciated it. He hugged 3GS too as he didn't want him to feel left out, he realised that this was the first time they'd hugged and squeezed him tighter before letting go.

They turned towards the door as suitcase walked in nervously quietly questioning to herself wether testube and the others were busy. Testube waved her over and before she knew it they were talking about something completely unrelated to what she'd came to say to them. She felt a sickening sensation in her gut as she approached the subject of her late friend, and their brother 2GS-P. She was aware that 3G had taken a liking to her, maybe it was to do with her previous friendship with 2GS-P.

As she began to approach the subject, 3G instantly interrupted her. "I know you feel bad about him, its okay and i do to but he wouldn't have wanted any of us to get upset over it." She smiled softly at suitcase who had gotten pretty worked up over the whole situation. 3G hugged the smaller object closely as she sobbed and apologised. She let her go once she'd calmed down, she had to admit she knew the pair had became close but clearly not that close. 3G thought hadn't seen someone cry like that before, but it reminded her.

The day she walked into her mother's office confused and frightened, watching the adult infront of her sob profusely into the papers on her workbench. She remembered feeling bad about that, and the incident that followed. She looked at suitcase with a soft smile as she felt tears build at her eyes. They talked for a bit afterward but the feeling of familiarity didn't leave her alone until suitcase went to leave thanking her for her time.

"I would like to be friends if you are okay with that?" She smiled at suitcase again who nodded and responded telling her shed like that. 3G felt her circuits warm, she had finally made a friend.