There was blood on the dance floor. Michaels pov

Michaels POV

Adrenaline raced trough my veins when I came off the stage. My heart felt like it was going out of my chest. I looked around, the lights were blinding. Would I meet the mysterious lady that I bumped onto earlier again, I thought to myself. Who was she anyways?

For the first time it wasn't Liz that I thought of when I came off the stage. Was that a good thing?

The music that was playing was slow - a ballad - and it seemed as though all the people coupled up and slow danced to the music with the person they just met. Some where all over eachother - tongues in eachothers mouths and all.

I walked by a couple that was making out, two ladies. I smiled, at least some will get their happy fairytales tonight.

And that's when I seen her, on the dance floor, back turned and coupled off with someone who looked like him. Prince.

Prince, the manager that couldn't stand my guts.
Prince, the one who competed with each one of my performances.
Prince, the one who my ex girlfriend cheated on me with.
Prince, Prince, Prince ; he was everywhere, but now he was dancing with the lady I bumped onto.

I stood there shaking my head while trying to catch a glimpse of the lady. The black dress and the golden earrings, so versatile yet so appealing.

I came closer just to catch a glimpse of her. She danced but she didn't seem happy. Prince grabbed her harshly and she tried to back away awkwardly. He clearly didn't get the message.

"Hey, quit it Prince" I commanded. Suddenly the people around us quit dancing and looked at us. "She is not a toy in order for you to grab like that, can't you see she doesn't want to be touched by you."

Prince looked me up and down and said "well look who we have here, back off my business wacko" Prince said threatening me. The lady just stood there, relieved that someone stood up for her.

And that's when my elbow hit his nose, making the blood erupt from his nose while Prince folded in half on the floor. There was blood on the dance floor now and it wasn't a pretty sight to see. The music stopped and people panicked and some ran as chaos erupted.

The mysteries lady put her hand to her mouth in shock. "If you want you can grab my hand and I get us out of here." I said to her.

She stared at me for what seemed like a solid two seconds of contemplating and reached her hand out to me - giving me permission to grab her hand. And so we ran.