Many scenarios ran through his mind as Yoongi caressed his hair. But none of those happened. Yoongi just hugged him tightly and soon Jimin could smell his pheromones. The scent was so soothing. It felt like Jimin was standing between a forest while it rained. Jimin then understood what Yoongi was doing. He was scenting him.....

(A/N- What type of scenarios were going through your head tho-
Jimin- Shut up and write author. You leave readers hanging on cliffhangers for days.
A/N- I know. I am sorry 😭😭.
Jimin- Dumb 🗿.)

"You are too comfortable on my lap, aren't you?" Yoongi asked smirking.

"Huh?(Jimin took a while to come out of his dreamland and understand the statement)
Let me go!!!" Jimin wanted to kick that smirk off Yoongi's face.

"I was kidding ok? I don't know about you but I was really having a nice time, having you on lap." Yoongi replied as he didn't want to tease Jimin anymore. He wants him to know what he really wants, what he feels.

Jimin's eyes squinted as he heard what his mate said.
"What type of pervert are you?"

Yoongi chuckled at the reply and we might add that Jimin loved his gummy smile afterwards.
"A pervert? True. But just for you and that Blood Sucker mate of mine."

Jimin was suddenly reminded of how his other mate helped him yesterday.
"I didn't see Hoseok today." He asked.

"Me neither. He didn't come to Uni. I miss him. Funny how I just met him yesterday." Yoongi replied.

And this made Jimin question himself .... Did Yoongi miss him too? Or just Hoseok. If the latter was true then....

"Hmm." Jimin hummed as he thought about how the two of them look almost perfect together (his insecurities bubbling up). And whether he can think about this at all as his promise to be with Taehyung is still there.

"As much as I like you sitting on me, I have classes. The girls must be searching for me you know? I am the only guy in that class." Yoongi purposely added the last line and winked at Jimin.

"Go to them then. Why bother me? Hmph!" Jimin replied quickly huffing at the end.

"Is someone jealous?" Yoongi tilted his head amusingly.

"Yeah. Your grandmother." And that ladies and gentlemen was the sass we all love. And the feisty little guy walked away.

"Love the sass and that ass too. 😳✋What the fuck Yoongi! You really are a pervert." Yoongi cried as he banged his head on the wall.

__________________________________________

MeAnWhIlE~

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen. You all are welcome to the headquarters of Blood Sacrifice Coven."

All the people present in the hall were looking at the masked man that stood beside the Leader of Vampire Coven Blood Sacrifice, Kim Seokjin. They were bewildered as the man looked perfectly fine, speaking in front of the royal vampire himself. They wondered who he was.

"Oh it seems like I forgot to introduce myself.
This not so humble soul is known as J- Hope. His highness, Mr. Kim Seokjin's personal stripper."

👁️👄👁️!?

"For the love of God J!!! It's sniper. Not stripper. I am telling you this for the hundredth time." It was not the first time that Hoseok aka the J-Hope had introduced himself like that in front of people. Jin really wanted to rip of his hair, as both the words are not even that same for him to make this mistake atleast a thousand times.

"Sounds the same to me 😒." Hoseok replied.

"IT'S NOT!!!"

"Okay. Chill~" Hoseok said as he was sure that he made a good point earlier.

"Is he the sniper you were talking about your highness? He doesn't seem like one. How dare he disrespect you?" Now this comment really boiled Jin's blood as he knows that every guest present here is corrupted to the core.

"First of all don't call me "Your Highness", I am no longer related to the vampire royals. And who are you to decide his abilities and the way he should talk?" He replied.

"Sorry sir."

Well Jin had a soft spot for Hoseok as he treated him as family. He again spoke after the person apologized.

"The reason you all were called here is
......
....
...
.
I found out that you were sabotaging the deeds of the Coven and have brought shame to my name so-
Show them what kind of Sniper you are J- Hope."

"Why??"
"What???"
" Let us explain?"

"Ok sir."

Bang! Bang!

Just after 2 minutes the whole room was covered in blood and the only people standing were Seokjin and his stripper -
(Silver coated bullets were used for the vampires)

(Seokjin- Sniper!!!!
A/N- 😬 Oopsie )

Well let's just say Hoseok has a secret life as J-Hope. How his mates are going to digest the information? That's the question he can't answer.
__________________________________________

Hey guys!
How are you all? I hope youu are good.
So what you think about the latest chapter?
Well I know some of you are waiting for the Taekook part but I planned to treat all the ships equally as their story adds up to the plot line too. I hope you understand.
Love you 💜💜💜