Y/n opened her eyes slowly. First finding a blurry figure in front of her, that would slowly turn into Jungkook after the third wink. She sat straight on the jet, eyes never leaving him as she tried to fake some control and confidence. It was all facade, and she was sure he knew it.

—Did you sleep well?

—I would've slept better if an asshole hadn't forced me to get here —she rolled her eyes.

That comment made Jungkook chuckle, and look back at her with a cocky expression. Either she was too dumb, or she had nothing to lose. And, actually, the second seemed to fit more with her -even if she apparently had her family back in Spain.

—Forced is an ugly wording though —he tilted his head—. You violated the contract, and you're dealing with the indemnification for your own choices. I could've done something worse to penalize you.

But instead of talking back, Y/n just moved her eyes away, looking through the window at the many lights from the airport. Confused, she wondered for how long she had slept, and how the hell she even allowed herself to sleep in that condition.

—Should I be thankful? —she raised one of her eyebrows—. I'd love to know what's even worse than this.

—You'd love to know? —he asked, being pushed to his limits because of her, but still trying to remain as calm as possible—. You were given a chance, and still you're acting like you're the one in the right. Last person that violated my trust, ended up without a tongue. So are you sure that you want to know?

But no answer from her.

Y/n gulped thick, too scared to look back at him straight in the eyes after what he said. Of course it didn't surprise her, but the fact that he openly said that to her, with no doubt nor regret in his voice... It for sure was a threat to make her watch her own words, while she kept thinking that being a pain in the ass for him would change a thing for the better for her.

Slightly squinting his eyes, he tilted his head and finally came to an answer for all of her questions and reproaches.

—Is the car ready? —Jungkook asked Yejun, still with his eyes fixed on her.

—Yes.

He didn't talk to her, nor guide her, he simply stood up and started walking towards the door of the jet. Either she'd get off the plane by herself, or one of his men would make her. But he definitely wouldn't waste more energy on arguments with her.

He had pretty clear what he wanted to do, and what would make her stop acting entitled for a while.

One of the men in black approached her. He didn't say a word, he didn't move his hand towards her, a simple look down at her got her knowing what she was to do and where she had to walk next. As she stood up, she felt her legs weaker and shaky, probably going to make her body fall at any point as she made her way outside of the jet.

The light breeze took her body by surprise, after being closed inside that jet for almost a whole day. Although breathing fresh air was something that she was thankful for.

She was guided to the black car that was waiting in front of the stairs. To her surprise, Jungkook was also there. She didn't know why she had the impression that he could leave the place in a different car, and leave her by herself. But probably it was to make sure she wouldn't try to play with her men, the same way she did it back at the airport in Germany.

If she had only been smarter, it could've worked out.

As they drove past the airport, she got completely lost in the sight over the window. Mesmerized by the long bridge, just to be welcomed by the city lights from Seoul almost an hour later. So lost in the tall buildings, the blinding lights and the big streets that she forgot why she was there in that exact moment. She gulped nervously as reality hit her. She indeed was at the other side of the world, with a man that she didn't know, only because she chose to play smart.