New Academy and friends

Start from the beginning

"Um...thanks," Lucas said.

After an hour, everyone was either outside talking or playing among other teens. Lucas was standing by a window inside the classroom and was looking around. He had to admit but this is completely different than back home.

At Berk, the children had to learn how to survive throughout the winter days and learn mostly about fighting but here in Aldmoor, they learn everything that include numbers, nature and culture.

Lucas was so into his thoughts that he jumped a bit when he felt someone grab hold onto his shoulder. He turned around to see a boy with messy blond hair and have sea green eyes.

"Um...hi?" Lucas said.

"Hey there Ryder, the name's Luis Larson, nice to meet'cha!"

"Um...the same to you Luis," Lucas said, nervously.

"Ah come now, don't be so nervous. And plz call me by my middle name Asher cause thats what my friends calls me," Luis said before grinning. "Hey, did your Father introduce yea to his Elites yet? My Dad is one of them and he's the best."

Lucas shook his head, "No, he has not but I think he did mention that he will introduce me to some people soon."

"Great!" Asher happily said. He placed his arm around Lucian's shoulder, "I hope we become great mates like my old man and yours! Hey maybe in the future, I will be one of your Elites – that would be bloody wicked!"

"I-I...um guess," Lucas said.

Asher grabbed onto Lucas's arm, "Come let me introduce yea to the others."

Lucas didn't have time to say anything when Asher dragged him outside of the classroom. Asher walked over to a tree not too far from the school entrance to see Iyra with two other teens.

"Hey guys! Look who I have dragged along," Asher said happily. He placed his onto Lucian's shoulder, "Lucas, the boy on the right is Aydin Lexington and the girl on the left is Scarlett Walker. You already know Iyra Elmer"

"Greetings Lucas," Aydin said. He had short brown hair and has light blue eyes.

"Hey there Lucas, And plz call me Rose" Scarlett said. She had chestnut brown hair and Black eyes

"Hello Lucas" Iyra said, happily. "You did pretty well for your first day here. You were able to answer a few questions. I'm impressed."

"So did he just move here or something?" Rose asked.

"In a way, yes," Asher said. "My friends, he is the adopted son to General Ryder."

Aydin and Rose had a slight shock on their faces.

"Really?" Aydin said before grinning. "Well that would mean we will be seeing you a lot more. Are yea going to become a General like him? Or do you have something else in mind?"

"I...I um...not sure yet but I wouldn't mind learning how to fight," Lucas answered.

"Then I wish yea luck if General Ryder trains yea," Rose said. She leans over at his face, "Though I would imagine that General Ryder is a strict parent, is he?"

"What – N-No! He's not strict at all!" Lucas said. He smiles a bit, "H-He's quite funny and kind to me and to my dragon but then again he too has a dragon partner as well."

"Mm never would have imagine General – wait! Dragon?!" Rose said in shock. "You too have a dragon partner as well?!"

Lucas had a confuse look on his face but nodded.