Getting some supplies and going to Aldmoor

.

.

.

The teens slowly walked over at the destroyed remains of the massive dragon before Althea let out a squeal of happiness.

"We did it Hiccup! We did it! The dragons are finally free!"

Hiccup simply nodded when suddenly he felt something warm on his lips. He blinked a couple of times before seeing that Althea was kissing him.

He let out a small noise which caused Althea to break free.

Both teens stood there in shock until Hiccup cleared his throat and rubbed his head.

"Um...well I'm glad that the dragons are no longer have to ... um take any livestock now. I wonder what they are going to do with their new freedom."

Althea while blushing replied, "W-Well um...I have no idea but I-I guess – oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kiss you like that!"

"N-No, i-it's fine, really. There is no need to apologize," said Hiccup while his cheeks were slightly crimson.

Althea sighs in relief before looking over at the active volcano. She smiled, softly, "Hiccup, mind coming with me inside of the volcano?"

"Why?" asked Hiccup.

"You see, volcanic materials are quite valuable and in my kingdom, we used the volcanic soil to grow the vegetables since it's quite rich," Althea explained.

"I didn't know that," murmured Hiccup before tapping his chin. "But then again at Berk, there's not much use in vegetables minus cabbages."

"We just started eating the vegetables since the first Dragon raid," Althea said before adjusting her bag. She walked over to the opening to the volcano, "Shall we?"

Hiccup nodded before stopping and looked back at the remains of the dragon. He smiled a bit before going after Althea, deep inside the volcano.

"So...what are we looking for?" Hiccup asked.

"Well volcanic soil is located anyway inside the volcano but what I'm looking for are – ah! These, look!" Althea said before taking out a crystal like stone from the ground.

"What...is that?"Hiccup wondered.

"Gems...I think or crystals," Althea replied before placing it inside her bag. "Sometimes volcanic soil are pressed down so much that it caused them to create these gem like crystals."

"Interesting," Hiccup murmured as he found another one but it was green instead. He looked over at Althea, "Hold on. We need something to carry these gems."

Althea titled her head but after an hour later, she was grateful what Hiccup did.

Hiccup was able to make a few baskets out of the remains of the fallen dragon while the rest could be useful by making stronger weapons and armor.

'Brilliant idea, Hiccup,' Althea thought while she was riding on her partner. She looked back to see Hiccup not too far from her and was carrying one basket while one was strapped around Toothless' right.

A few Terrible Terrors, Gronkles, and one or two Deadly Nadders were flying with them.

Althea smiled knowing her kingdom is in good hands. With Hiccup's help, her kingdom will evolve to a new era with humans and dragons working together.

It took about two days for the two teens to reach their destination, Aldmoor.

"Welcome Hiccup to your new life and new beginning," Althea stated, happily. "It's quite a big kingdom but you'll get used to it after living here for quite some time."