💫 Chapter-10💫

Start from the beginning

Hoseok- Hyung, why are you laughing?

Yoongi stopped laughing and wiped his tear that cake because of laughing. He looked at YN and said

Yoongi- Can you say that again?

YN- Say what?

Yoongi- The reason you were finding Namjoon.

YN- Cause I am hungry and I want him to cook something for me.

She said. Yoongi closed his eyes and again laughed. But not alone this time. Hoseok also Laughed with him with his full body.

(Tae, Joonie what are you doing here?Guys ignore) YN- What is wrong with them? Or did I said something funny?

Guys ignore)
YN- What is wrong with them? Or did I said something funny?

YN thought to herself and tilted her head a little. After some seconds they both stopped laughing.

Yoongi- You are hungry. Right?

YN- Yes.

Hoseok- Go and tell the chef's. They will make something for you.

YN- Ok. But why were you both laughing?

Yoongi- Oh Hobi. Look, the ist time. We have to go kid, we are incharge of this whole preparation. Meet you later.

He said and walked away. Hoseok also walked awa with him. He turned back and YN waved her hand at him. He also waved back and gave her a small smile.

Hoseok- Joon, was right. She really have something which came make us smile.

Yoongi- And even laugh. I dont even remember, when was the last time I laughed that hard.

Hoseok- True. Thanks to her, I was able to see you laugh after such a long time.

Yoongi- Right.

They both came out of the house and went in Yoongi's car. Yoongi drove while Hoseok sat beside him. They drove to the mall as they are going to get outfits for everyone.

🌺🌺🌺

Time Skip
Evening

Jimin- Hahahah. Seriously YN. Hahahwhah

Taehyung- Wow YN. I can't haha. Believe you hahaha.

Taehyung and Jungkook said between their laughs when YN told them about what happened in the afternoon when she ran into Yoongi.

They both also started laughing, Jimin was with them too. But he was on the floor sitting and laughing. While Namjoon and Jin were out for some work. And surprisingly, Sarang was with Mrs. Bae in her room. She requested and Jin didn't felt like to deny her. He can tell that Mrs. Bae will take care of Sarang so he left his daughter with Mrs. Bae.