"We're approaching the shore." The boat owner told Tazuna. "Tazuna, we've been very fortunate. No one has noticed us so far."

"Nice going."

They entered a tunnel. As they neared the end of it, the fog was gone, revealing a circle of houses around the water.

When they reached the boardwalk, the group got out of the boat.

"That's as far as I go. Good luck."

"Right. Thank you for taking such a risk." Tazuna thanked the boat owner.

"Just be careful." The boat owner said before he turned on his motor and sailed away.

"Okay. Take me to my home, and I mean get me there in one piece." Tazuna stated.

"Right."

Time Skip

The group were walking through the forest on an empty tree path.

Naruto was in the front. He glared at Sasuke, before running up ahead of the group and looking around. The group stopped at looked at him.

"Uh, what are you doing, Naruto? Did you see a rat or something?" M/n asked, cocking his head to the side.

Naruto grabbed a kunai and threw it at a bush. "Over there!"

Everyone except M/n looked at him, freezing like a deer in headlights.

"Hm. It was just a mouse." Naruto hummed, not noticing a growling Tazuna and Sakura were glaring at him.

"Mouse? Yeah, right! Everyone can see through your stupid act! You're so obvious, it's embarrassing!" Sakura yelled at him.

"Naruto, those are kunai knives. They're dangerous!" Kakashi warned.

"Stop trying to scare me, you scruffy little dwarf!" Tazuna growled at the blonde Genin.

"Hey! Is someone hiding over there?" Naruto yelled as he looked at something but then turned his head over at something else. "No! They're over there!"

Tick marks appeared on Tazuna and Sakura's forehead.

"Over there!" Naruto threw a kunai at a bush.

"That's it, Naruto!" Sakura yelled angrily as she punched Naruto's head.

"Ah! Wha-? Why'd you do that? Someone really is following us. I mean it!" Naruto defended himself.

"Yeah, right. Quit lying and acting like a dumb kid!" Sakura shouted.

M/n neared next to Kakashi, looking where Naruto threw the kunai. It laid a scared bunny with the kunai lodged into the tree right above his head.

"I think you traumatized a rabbit, Naruto." M/n pointed out as he glance at his friend.

Sakura walked over and saw the rabbit. "Ah, Naruto! Look what you did!"

Naruto stammered when he saw the rabbit. He ran towards it and picked it up. He hugged it and apologized to it.

"All this fuss over a rodent?" Tazuna grumbled.

M/n snorted and grabbed a mochi from his bag.

Suddenly, Kakashi yelled at the group. "Look out!"

Out of nowhere, a massive sword came flying towards the group. Everyone ducked down to the ground, avoiding the sword.

The sword flew right into a tree, getting caught on it. A dark skinned man appeared on top of the sword.

The man was shirtless and had bandages wrapped around his mouth. He had cow prints around his arms and his ankles. He glanced at the group, acting all mysterious.