Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Aish! I'm up, I'm up." M/n grumbled as he slammed on the alarm clock making it stop beeping. He ran a hand over his face and yawned.

He lifted up his covers and slid down his bed, stepping on the cold floor. The h/c haired male walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Unknowingly to him, his drawer opened up and his clothes floated and landed on his messy bed. Underwear also thrown into the clothes.

M/n opened the door as he dried his wet hair with a towel. He noticed his clothes folded neatly on his bedside which confused him.

"Did I put them there?" His jaw dropped and looked around his room. "Is there a ghost here?! Ah... at least they were kind enough to get me clothes"

He shrugged it off and began putting his underwear on. M/n swiftly put his black sleeveless turtleneck on and with his dark blue pants.

Suddenly, his door got slammed open which made
M/n yell in surprise.

"M/n! Come on I thought about this amazing prank!" A blonde haired male yelled as he literally walked in like he owned the place.

"No."

"Please! Come on, M/n! Don't be a party pooper!"

"What will I get in return if I'm your accomplice in this?" M/n asked as he raised an eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"Uhh, I'll buy you mochi." As soon as those words left Naruto's mouth, he was dragged by an excited male.

"Come on, before the Academy starts!"

M/n immediately put his white jacket on and his shoes before running outside of his apartment.

Naruto grinned and ran beside his best friend gripping buckets of paint in his hands he got of out nowhere.

They stood on top of the Hokages faces and grinned as they both held a bucket of paint.

"Let's do it!" Naruto yelled before he jumped down and landed on the first Hokage face.

M/n smirked and jumped down onto the second Hokage.

They both raised their paint brushes and started painting on the monuments.

M/n giggled evilly as he painted a trail of green paint on the second Hokage's nose. He then painted a poop on the cheek.

They both took their time in painting their fabulous drawings.

Birds began to chirp. The sun was beginning to show, revealing a warm yellow mixed in with bright orange, pink and blue colors.

M/n felt the warm sun hit his skin as he wiped off his face that was smudged with a bit of paint.

"Look at our art! We're fabulous!" M/n praised at himself and his blonde companion.

They were both standing on top of a rooftop as they grinned at the painted monument.

"I know right?! And we didn't get caught! Hahaha!" Naruto laughed in victory.

"Naruto! M/n!"

Uh oh, Naruto spoke too soon.

"Time to run."

They both jumped on top of every house as fast as they could.

"M/n! Over here!" Naruto whispered as he changed direction into an spacious alleyway(?). They both stopped and covered themselves with a masking sheet that was matching with the wooden fence.

"They'll never find us here!" Naruto giggled as M/n nodded along side with him.

The two ninja that were chasing after them, passed by their hiding spot.