Season 2 chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm Emily Carter, a 21-year-old assistant Writer. Have a Boyfriend. Away from Family," Koneko said in an emotionless tone.

"I'm Cecily Williams, Intern Photographer. Age 18, single, Father, Mother, and a brother," Ravel said, trying to sound mature.

"Keep your own voice, Ravel, while some may be fooled by that, any experienced person will be immediately able to tell you're forcing it. Just practice the British accent. Okay then, from today onwards, until we get back to Japan, THIS IS YOUR IDENTITY. Forget who you were, who you are, for the next few weeks this is it. No one can know the real you. Only when I tell you it's safe, then you can act like yourself. Even if we're alone, don't drop the act," Steve instructed as they nodded.

"So do we need to act even right now?" Kuroka asked, still trying to hold back her Neko instinct.

"Nope, in case you forgot, I control infinity, which means I can create barriers from which sound cannot escape. Right now the walls and doors are soundproof," he said as others nodded.

"Anyways, let's just time skip to when we reach St Petersburg, cuz the author is fucking lazy."

"What was that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Kuoh, Issei was just waking up.

'Well, it's been a while since I've gone to school. Today's the day I return... man what are these soft things?'

He opened his eyes, only to find himself face to face with boobs.

'... THIS IS THE BEST MORNING EVER!'

"Rias senpai?" he asked as she lowered and her face came into view.

"Had a good sleep?"

"Yeah, never been happier waking up. Though it might have to do with something other than the sleep quality..."

"Ah, I'm sorry, I saw you were already asleep so I helped myself," she said, not really sorry.

"... Please help yourself on a daily basis..."

"Ara, Issei Kun is a pervert," she said teasingly only for him to raise his eyebrows.

"I thought that was a given?" 

"Mou, you've become hard to tease," she said causing him to smirk.

"Ehe"

"Aaanyways, we do have some time, and you know, we're kinda dating..."

"Kinda?"

"WHY ARE YOU TEASING ME? SO we're dating, and well... I'm naked..."

"Senpai..." Issei said taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, but training!" he said getting up with Rias ending on his lap.

"Huh? Oh yeah..." she said with a pout.

"Hey don't pout," he said with a sigh as he got up.

"But you've got me who's with you in YOUR bed NAKED! And you still choose to train?"

"Senpai, don't forget that if I didn't train, this wouldn't be possible. Plus it's not like I want to train more than I want to do you. It's just... I need to stay alive to do that. And if Steve found out..." a shiver ran up his spine as he said this, causing Rias to chuckle.

"Okay, my strongest pawn, let's get to training. But first..." she said and then proceeded to jump on him pinning him onto the wall and proceeded to kiss him.

"Let your senpai indulge a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba was met with a tired and panting Issei.

"Ano, Issei Kun, what exactly happened to you?" he asked with a sweatdrop.

"My life was sucked out of me, in more ways than one," he said with a heavy blush as Asia too blushed next to him.

"I didn't know you went that far. Though I am more surprised that your parents didn't do anything about that," Gil said walking next to them.

"SENPAI! W-we d-did not go that far. I-it was just kissing, w-when Asia C-Chan walked in..."

"And joined?"

"..."

"At least you trained right?"

"YES SIR!" 

"I'm just intrigued to see the responses of our school. The face of the Pervert population doesn't show up for two whole weeks and then turns up with a new look and better hairstyle? What will their reactions be?" said Kiba as Gil sighed.

"I'm just relieved that he changed his hairstyle from that shitty one. It was embarrassing," he said as Issei pouted.

"It wasn't that bad!"

"IT LOOKED LIKE A DUCK'S BUTT! A THIRD COPY OF SASUGAY UCHIWA!"

=========================================

Hello everyone, back with another chap. hope you all liked it. 

And as for my inactivity, well, I've got stuff to do in real life too. But anyways, tell me your views by commenting, voting if you liked, and share.

Also, your comments motivate me a lot so make sure to comment.

Bye

The next chap will most prob be Arifureta one.

Also, someone tell piano2099 to fucking update ANY of his books, it's been like AGES!

And also thank you all for over 28k reads.