Prologue

We see a white-haired, blue-eyed five-year-old child playing with his seven-year-old blonde brother.

"Nii-san, wait a moment

"Nii-san, wait a moment..." the child said to his older brother as they ran across the road.

However, as the five-year-old kid crossed, he saw a truck approaching him.

And the next second, everything went blank.

---Flashback---

A sixteen-year-old white-haired boy was walking across the streets with his crush.

"Say, Steve, why are you so anime obsessed?" asked the girl with a smile as Steve chuckled.

"Well, it's eye-opening? This world is a shitty place, but it's up to us to make it less shitty, and many more lessons to be learned. I mean, it's... therapeutic. Especially since I don't really have parents or money to go to actual therapy," Steve replied, his answer indicating a lack of social skills.

"... Sorry about that."

"WAIT I AM SORRY! I suck at talking," he replied with a comical sad face.

"Heh, but you make up for it with those muscles," she replied as Steve smirked.

"Wanna feel them?"

"Real smooth," she giggled as Steve's smirk became more pronounced.

"So, your answer?"

"If you don't mind..." she muttered with a blush while touching his biceps.

"I thought you were talking about my abs," he said with a teasing grin as her blush deepened.

"I-I..."

"I was kidding. Damn, it's fun to tease you," he thought as he smiled.

"MOU! YOU'RE MEAN!" she said punching his stomach. Not that it did anything.

"OUCH! IT'S LIKE PUNCHING A BRICK WALL! WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO?"

"Eh, a 100 pushups, 100 pullups, 100 Situps, 10km run, 100 of whatever I can remember while exercising," he nonchalantly said as she looked at him wide-eyed.