Chapter 5

It was the last class, and it was English. Something Steve was pretty good at. I mean, he used to be Indian and it's pretty much compulsory to be good in two languages there.

So he wasn't giving a flying fuck.

Koneko too was looking at the board, bored.

She then turned at the sound of something being opened, and saw Steve eating a Chocolate.

It wasn't any chocolate she had seen or eaten, which meant it wasn't available in Japan. Well, it looked really good, and it made her hungry.

She looked away from him as she clenched her hands with a pout. The next moment, she saw another chocolate kept at her table.

"Huh?"

She turned to Steve who smiled at her and continued eating his chocolate.

"... Thank you," she whispered.

"It's fine, I wasn't going to give you, but seeing you pout was just so cute that I couldn't resist," he commented with a smirk as Koneko shot him a dirty look.

"I was kidding, no need to be angry," he said with a chuckle while tilting his head to dodge a chalk.

"No talking in class, Steve, and is that a chocolate?" the teacher said as Steve offered her.

"Yes sensei, want a bite?"

"... You know what, sure," she shrugged as she walked to his desk and took the whole bar.

"Hey! I thought it was a bite!"

"Should've thought before eating in class," the teacher smugly said as it was Steve's turn to pout.

"Heh," chuckled Koneko as Steve growled at her.

"Down doggo"

"Says the cat, did you forget that I come over you in the food chain?"

"In your dreams."

"Oh in my dreams, it's not just the food chain in which I am on top of you," he said while looking over his glasses.

That comment along with the look was enough to shut Koneko up, as she turned crimson and turned forward.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

Koneko put her head on the desk, unable to take the embarrassment. This was the first time she ever got this flustered.

'His eyes are pretty...'

"No flirting in class!"

"Hai Sensei"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve was walking towards the school gate, deep in thought.

'I know that to find the fallen angels, I need to let Freed shoot Issei, and for Freed to live. But... my mission is to eliminate these fallen angels for the bounty, and Freed has a decent amount on his head put by the Church... plus I can't sleep knowing that Asia will be sexually assaulted by that bastard...'

While he was in the thought, he saw an embarrassed Gil standing next to his car, and in front of the Driver's door was... Artoria, wearing a suit.

'HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT!'

"A-Artoria?"

"Now now Master, it was irresponsible of you to leave me behind and walk. Master Gil was already irresponsible to take the car, but to think you'd walk? You do understand that your parents would be worried?" Artoria said, and Steve could hear the hint of smugness in her voice, which said, 'Got you'.