12

⚠️MEATIONS:B0DY SHAMING⚠️

The next day, she woke up bright and early to get ready for school.

She took a shower, brushed her teeth, did her makeup, and picked out an outfit

The outfit(u can choose smth if u want)

After I was done getting ready, I heard Tom's car pull up on my driveway, so I ran downstairs before my mom saw him.

"Okay, I'm going to school now."I said."Okay hun have a great day!!"my dad said."

Suprised my mom wasn't home.

I ran to Tom's car, he saw me, and he started smirking.

"Hey babe, you look good today as always."Tom said before giving me a peck on the lips."hiii, thanks, babe, so do you."I said, smiling.

Ever since I came back from him house yesterday, everything felt different, but in a good way.

"Babe, I've been thinking, and I feel like we should tell someone about what your cousin did."Tom said while rubbing my thigh."We should before she does something else, but who are we gonna tell."I said."Maybe the principle I don't know."he said concerning."Yeah, we should, I'll tell her after school."I said, smiling."Okay, I'll go with you if that's fine." Tom said, smiling."Yeah, of course."I said

Once we got to school, we entered the building right away since we arrived kinda late.

But before my classes started, I wanted to talk to evie about something.

"Hey, Tom, you wanna come with me to find evie."I said while giggling."Um, yeah, sure."he said."

We went to go find evie, and we checked in the restrooms and her locker, but we finally found her in the janitors closet with silva, Lane, and kai smoking weed.

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing smoking weed in school."I said pissed off."Look who come to the rescue the guys who cheated on my girlfriend."kai said angry."Look dude I'm not trying to start anything we just wanna talk to evie and that's it and she was never your girlfriend to begin with plus I didn't cheat on her."Tom said pissdd off."

"Look kai-."I said before getting cut off."Kaiden."kai said correcting me."kaiden, I only see you as a friend I was just to heart broken and was thinking."I said kinda sad."it's okay Vanessa were cool I just wanted us to be a thing."kai said holding his tears."Look I'm sorry okay if you want we can totally be friends still."I said smilin."Yeah I would like that."kai said pulling me into a hug." Of course I hugged him back but I noticed Tom getting a little pissed but whatever.

"Evie, can we talk now."I said before breaking the hug."Oh yeha, sure, let's go outside."evie said excitedly.

After we left the janitors closet, we went to the back of the school.

"So, what's up."evie said happy."We're exposing my evil cousin."I said laughing."OMG, FINALLY THAT BITCH DESERVES TO ROT."evie said screaming while the whole football team noticed her.

"Evie, calm down. It's not like you won a million dollars."I said laughing while Tom was trying not to die of laughter."I know im sorry, but this is good news."evie said."We're gonna do it after school, so meet up at Tom's house. I'll tell you when we're done talking to her, then you can just wait for us there."I said explain every little detail.

The bell ranged during our conversation, so we decided to head to our first class of the day(skipping to lunch cause I'm js feeling lazy today 🥹)

After 5th period, we made our way to lunch. I went to go find Tom, but he was talking about my annoying twin brother.So I obviously went up to them.

"Mason, hey brother."I said falsely excited."Hey, Vane mom said she's making food, and she told me I could invite any of my friends, so I'm bringing Tom and Bill."My twin brother said."uh um no you can't. mom never said anything about it."I said."Yeah, she did, but you were with your boyfriend, kai."my twin brother said, making fun of me.

I looked up at Tom, who looks disappointed, and Bill, who looks sad.

"Mason, I wasn't at Kai's house yesterday. I was at Tom and bills doing homework."I said pissed off at him.

"Whatever, I'll just bring Trevor."he said while leaving."Look, I'm sorry guys, i really want you guys to come, but you know my mom and your mom."I said, holding back my tears."we get it v, if you want come to our house for again, our mom and step dad love having you around."Bill said, smiling."Okay then, see you later, remember Tom meet me at my locker Okay babe."I said giggling."

"Okay, babe, I'll see you later."Tom said, smirking."Ew, you guys are disgusting it makes me wanna throw up."Bill said while fake throwing up."

(Skipping again to the end of the day)

I made my way to my locker when I spotted tom talking to the assistant principal.

"Hello, Ms. (assistant principal name) you know we're Mr/Mrs.(principal name) is?"I said"oh hello there, yes, right now. I think she is in her office. You guys can go on in and check."they said."Oh, okay, thanks, Mr./Mrs."We both said."You're welcome."they said.

We went inside to the principals office and sat down.

"Well, hello there, Mr.Kaulitz and Ms.Zamorano."they said."Hello, principal."Tom said."So what's up."they said."

We both explained what has been happening with my cousin.

"Then now she's calling people ugly and b0dy shaming them."I said feel bad for the people."Okay, well, call her into the office tomorrow in the morning first thing."they said."Okay well thanks principal."You're welcome. Have a good rest of your day."they said.

We just ran back to Tom's car.

"Well, that was easier than I thought."I said.

Then Tom just started laughing.

____________________________________

!CHAPTER 12!

I don't know if it's js for, but why did Bill and Tom unfollow heidi on Instagram 😭.

A/n:Hello, my lovely beautiful people. I have officially decided to start another story called Tokyo Love ft the one and only Tom kaulitz 😝.

Don't worry. I will still be posting this story, I js wanted to do sum thing else then js this story don't get me wrong I love this story very much anyways love you all and thank you smmm for the support.

I LOVE YOU ALL💕💕