1

2007

Germany was nice I loved it, but school wasn't I never had any friends because of how much of nerd I was (that's what people tell me) I did have one friend her name was Gianna but she unfortunately passed away due to a car accident. After her death I become depressed at school it was hard for me because people bullied me. My parents and I decided to move to LA for a fresh start.

When we arrived to la it was weird people are nice and kinda rude but It was okay because people were never giving me dirty looks, when arrived to our house it was nice a one story house with 3 rooms and 2 restroom. When I went to my new room i started unloading my things and putting things away.

"Hey Vanessa honey."my mom said."Yeah mom."I said."Can you please get ready for bed you have school tomorrow."Yeah sure."I said
I wasn't ready to start a new school I was scared I was gonna get bullied but the day before we came to la I decided to go shopping with my mom for some new clothes. THE NEXT DAY. I got up and got ready for school I was scared but also excited, I got dressed

 I got up and got ready for school I was scared but also excited, I got dressed

The outfit(or anything else idk whatever you want)

When I arrived at school people were looking at me but I didn't care I just walked straight until I arrived to the office.
"Hello I'm here to pick up my schedule."I said."oh hello you must be Vanessa, here's your schedule."The front desk lady said.
I left the front office when I ran into some.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."they said.when I looked up I saw girl helping me pick up my books."no it's okay."I said."you must be new I'm evie."she said."nice to meet you evie I'm Vanessa."I said."hi Vanessa what class do you have first."she said."um I have english first."I said."me too, let's go together."
We walk into english class together, when I noticed these two boys sitting next to each other whispering.
"Mr. Flores, we have a new student."evie said."oh hello there.."he said."Vanessa."I said."Attention class we have a new student please welcome Vanessa Zamorano."he said.
Me and evie sat next to each other when I noticed the two boys from earlier starting at me and evie
"Hey evie, which are those boys I said pointing."I said."oh those are the twins tom and bill, why ."she said."oh because they keep on staring at us for some reason."I said."oh bill has had a crush on me since like second grade, there from German but they moved here in like the middle of 1st grade."she said."oh cool."I said.
After class was over the two boys came over to us, the one with baggy clothes and bassball cap looked so cute but he looked like I was out of his league.
"Hey Vanessa I'm Bill and this is my twin brother tom."Bill said."Hey Bill and Tom, if you guys want you guys can call me Nessa or V whatever works."I said."Will just call you V."Tom said with his smirk."Well we better get going nice to see you boys."evie said.
After we left Evie kept on telling me that Tom looked super intrested into me, which to be honest I was intrested into him too. We went to lunch with evie's friends, they were all nice people but they had belly piercing, tattoos, cropped tops, and tongue piercing. After lunch I went to art with tom, we started getting close.
"So we're did you original come from."he said."I came from Germany."I said."me too but why did you move to la."he said."I got bullied for being a nerd, because my only bestfriend passed away due to a car crush and went threw depression so me and my parents moved to la, and here I am."I said."oh I'm so sorry about that but She's in a better place now."he said."it's okay, it's not your fault and she is in a better place."I said."I was wondering if you want to go to my house After school."he said."yeah sure, but first I have to text my parents if it's cool."I said.
After that we just talked about random stuff and just Germany. After art we had one more period which was math, that class I had one of evie's friend and evje.
"Hello ladies."I said."Hey Vanessa."Evie's friend said."Hey V, so how was art 'she winked'.she said."It was okay, he told me to come to his house After school."I said blushing."Omg V he definitely likes you."she said."no he doesn't were just friends."I said."But I think Bill doesn't like you anymore evie."evie's friend said."Really why."she said."he keeps talking to that girl, in science."Evie's friend said."Whatever it's not like I had feelings for him."she said kinda rude.
After class I went start home and put on some makeup, After I applied my mascara I got a phone call." Hello." I said."Hey this is evie. When your done hanging out with tom want to go downtown with me and Giselle."she said."Yeah sure. I'll call you later, bye evie."I said."bye v have fun not top much fun tho."she said."
After talking with evie I went downstairs
"So honey how was school."she said."it was amazing I made so many new friends."I said."that's nice honey I'm so happy for you she said in german."okay I have to go I'm go hanging out with a friend at there house then I'm go hang out a friend after."I said."Okay honey be careful."she said."I will mom love you."I said

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
!First chapter done!

this took 15 minutes I'm very suprised.🤭