10

"Vanessa, are u okay, v hello

"Vanessa, are u okay, v hello."kai said, blurring my thoughts away. The next I saw was Tom looking at me and my cousin giving me an evil smirk."wtf is your problem, katie."I said, screaming.

"What's my problem? My problem is that you're making me the villain."katie said."Because you are the villain, you steal every single one of my boyfriends and frame me for stuff I didn't even do."I said, yelling at her."Oops, maybe I did well too bad."she said, winking at me."Whatever, I'm done with you two."I said, running off."V baby, wait, listen to me."Tom said while grabbing my wrist.

"Wtf get off of me, you disgusting freak."I said, trying to pull my wrist away from his hand."Look, just please listen."Tom said."No, I already saw enough, and by the way, I'm not your baby."I said, leaving while kai follows behind me

"Vanessa, are you okay?"kai said."I mean, I guess, but I think I have an idea."I said while having a smirk on my face."Okay, well then, here's my number if you ever wanna talk."kai said."Oh okay thanks see you at school."I said, giving him a high five. After he left, I said goodbye to evie and her friends, and then I made my way downstairs where people were staring at me and whispering. But obviously, I didn't care.

Once I left, I left the front door. I saw Bill talking , and Tom looked pissed like he wanted to punch someone. I tried my best not to let them see me, but Bill saw.

"Hey V, can you come here please."Bill said, making me turn around."Yeah, what's up."I said in an annoyed tone."Look, Tom here says he wants to talk to you."Bill said."Look, Vanessa, I'm sorry. I had no idea what I was doi-."Tom said before I stopped him."Look, I don't care what you think you let my evil cousin say we had a sex tape which isn't even true and you didn't tell anybody it wasn't true so you just let people accuse me for having a sex tape of."I said as I was about to throw hands at him

"I didn't even know that people were saying that."Tom said pissed of."Of course you didn't because you were out making out with my cousin."I said as I snickered."You know what do whatever you fucking want."Tom said as I walked away flipping him off.

Once I got home, I took off my makeup and got ready for bed. The next morning, I got up pretty late, so I just got ready, brushed my teeth , and then brushed my teeth, then left my house. As I walked to school, I saw kai driving up behind me.

"Hey, v need a ride."kai said, smiling."um sure why not."I said, smiling."So how ate hang over."kai said laughing."Oh my gosh, yeah but guess who came up to me after the party Bill Tom's brother said to talk to him but of course I didn't listen to him and then he got all pissed off."I said."I don't want to be mean or anything, but I think Tom is a pussy."kai said which kinda hurt my feelings but like why should I care he cheated on me with MY COUSIN.

When we got to the school parking lot, once we got out of the car I saw Bill talking to Tom. Me and kai made our way to the school laughing are butts off because kai was telling me some jokes. But when Tom saw he got jealous which I obviously didn't care. We entered inside th school. I saw evie and her friends from last night talking in a group

"Well, hello, their guys."evie said, giggling."Hey, what's up."I said fake, smiling."Nothing much, but we heard about last night. Are you okay."silva said."Yeah, I'm fine, I guess, but things just happen."I said fake, laughing."it's okay v, Tom is just too dumb to function."evie said, rolling her eyes."anyways see you guys later. I have to get to class."I said, leaving.

I made my way to my first class of the day. Tom sat next to me, but I just ignored him and in all of the rest of my classes. All the rest of my classes went by really fast, so when it was lunch, I went to go find evie, silva, Lane, and kai.

"Hey guyss."I said excitedly."Well, it looks like someone is in a good mood."kai said high, fiving me. After lunch, me and kai decided to skip the rest of our classes, so we went out to the football field to go smoke."So, do you still have feelings for Tom?"kai said concerning."tobl be honest, I have no idea if I do everything I do. I see him, which seems so weird and dumb."I said sad."it's okay. You'll get over him soon, but he really fumbled your ao pretty."kai said, smiling."You think I'm pretty."I said giggling.

"Oh yes, of course everything about you is just so perfect."he said."Really, thank you, nobody has ever told me that."I said, smiling.

I wasn't lying. Nobody told me how much my features mean to them, even Tom. I mean, he was a gentleman and told me how beautiful I was, but he had never known how much of a perfect girl I was.

My thoughts got interrupted when I saw that kai was kissing me on my lips. Everything felt so weird it was like his, but kai was right. I should move on.

While he was kissing me, he looked up at something or someone, which made me turn around, and I saw the one and only Tom standing their with his twin brother pissed off.

___________________________________

  kaiden "kai" donzo

kaiden "kai" donzo

!CHAPTER 10!

okay, but Tom got what deserved, but who's better

Team #Vanai
Or
Team #Tonessa
Let me know

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It took like so long to brainstorm, but I started writing this story yesterday, but like I finished it today, so I'm proud of myself for it. anways have a lovely day/night/morning

Adios😛