Y/N examine them, haven't seen them wear these outfits before.

Y/N: "Wow, looking good girls." 

Ruby doesn't know how to respond to his remark, looking away to hide her blushing face while, Yang gives a bright smile.

Yang: "Oh? You think so?"

Blake: "Well, it's a bit different than our usual clothes."

Weiss: "Hm, I find my elegant clothes to my liking."

Y/N: "Yeah, you sure to do love wearing combat skirt, huh?"

Weiss look away to hide the growing red face she's having at the moment.

Weiss: "Hmph. It's more comfortable for me."

Y/N: "Well, regardless, you girls look really great." 

In response, Weiss remain silent as Ruby shout, revealing her blushing face.

Ruby: "Wha-D... Don't say that!"

Y/N: "What? I'm just saying."

Ruby quickly turns her attention to the others.

Ruby: "A-Anyway, today is the big investigation. So, no slacking on the job."

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this seriously."

Yang: "I mean, we got a plan. That's... moderately serious."

Y/N: "Heck yeah."

Sun: "Yeah!"

The team overheard Sun's voice. They all see a smiling Sun, hanging upside down by his tail by their open window.

Team RWBY+Y/N: "Sun!"

Yang: "How do you get up there?"

Sun: "Oh, it's easy. I do it all the time."

Weiss: "You what!?

Sun: "I climb trees all the time!"

Y/N: "Okay... What are you doing here?"

Sun: "Well, I just so happen to hear you guys talking about investigating something so, I'm here to help out."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Blake: "We're investigating the situation. As a team."

Ruby: "Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun: "Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune."

The team poke their head a bit more to find Neptune on a ledge of the wall.

Neptune: "Sup."

Ruby: "Uh, how did you even get up here?"

Neptune: "I have my ways. Seriously though, can I come in. We're like, really high up right now."

Rolling his eyes at their antics, Y/N manage to get both Neptune and Sun inside the dorm. When Y/N ask Neptune why he's getting involve in this, Neptune say he want to make sure Sun is safe and to keep an eye on him.

Y/N: "Okay, everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss: "Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I am in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Y/N: "Alright, Blake?"

Blake: "I'm planning to talk with Tuckson over where a White Fang meeting might be taking place in Vale."