───※ ·20· ※───

Mulai dari awal

"Oh," I tried hard to hide the smile trying to escape its locked cage. "I thought you only did that to escape Queen."

"I won't deny that," It's still a mystery to me that someone as handsome as Damian could reject someone as beautiful as Queen.

"Sir," The door to Damian's room opened and Chisom came in with a tray in hand, containing everything Damian had asked her to get.

"Just keep them on the fridge." There was now a mini fridge in Damian's room and Chisom walked up to it and placed the tray as instructed by Damian.

"Do you need anything, sir?" Chisom asked, "I can stay here in case you need something."

"I'm fine," Damian responded without looking at her. I turned to see Chisom looking at Damian with sad eyes and I felt like I was taking something from her. What if to her Damian was the answer to pull her off poverty? I needed to stop watching Africa Magic movies.

"O-okay," She said quietly. Before turning to leave, Chisom stopped to glare at me. I watched as she closed the door, then refocused when I heard snapping sounds from Damian.

"What subject do you have the most difficulties with?" Damian asked once he'd gotten my full attention.

"Um...." I dragged, "All?"

I was ready to hear a grow from Damian, but all he did was sigh. He tapped the front cover of the textbook he'd placed between us. "Let's start with Geography, I see it as the most simple science subject at our educational level."

Good thing he said 'I', at least he didn't turn it into fact. Geography was one of the hardest for me.

"I'll start with the basics," Damian began. "You are with your Geography note, right?"

We had Geography today, so yes, I was with it. Damian held onto three bookmarkers and a sticky note while I brought out my textbook from my backpack.

"Wondering what the markers are for?" Damian asked after noticing my wondering gaze and I nodded. "The red marker is for those difficult explanations or theories you'll find hard to comprehend."

"And the yellow?" I asked, pointing at the second marker.

Domain dropped the red marker to pick up the yellow one. "This is for explanations you understand, but are still confused about. I'll highlight it in your textbook just like the red one."

I nodded and Damian placed the yellow marker down, to pick up the green one. "This is for explanations you find easy to understand. Just because you know it, doesn't mean you won't practice it during your free time."

"Is this how you study?" I leaned closer to Damian, to ask.

"I hardly study," Damian confessed and I blinked in confusion.

"But you are good," What Damian just said, was hard to believe.

"I mostly read novels," Damian began. "You're aware of that fact. The things I know are mostly the things taught in class. I pay attention."

I bit my lower lips and leaned back. It was like his last words were directed to just me and it came like a blow. What was wrong with me? My best friend Chuks from the Art class was acing his subjects. My other best friend, Stella, was incredible irrespective of her hectic schedule. Look at Thompson, Muller. They were Damian's best friends and were as good as him. Even the Trix were finding time to come out with flying colours irrespective of their bullying spree.

"Are you listening to me?" Damian snapped his fingers close to my face again. What was he saying? Damian noticing this, let out a sigh and tapped at the open page of his textbook. "I just broke down a definition in the easiest way possible for you and the only place you decided to take me is for granted?"