Chapter 15

Aesthetic design by -belllawrites thank you<3

"My queen, I-"

"No Alex! Don't call me that!" Helena, Alex's mom said raising her finger at him. "Don't you dare call me that Alex. I am tired of hearing that from you. I am sick and tired of all your excuses Alexander. Have I not tried enough? Why are you making me starting to regret ever listening to you in the first place?"

Alex sighed standing up from his seat walking towards his mom who was in front of him fuming. Holding her by her hand he turned her towards him. "Mother"

"Don't starts with me again Alex."

"Can you please calm down and listen to me?"

"I'm calm Alex. This is the calmest way I could be right now with all what's going on. You are the one who should listen to me because I'm done listening to you. You are the next king to the throne. And you know what's stopping you from getting ordained yet you refused to do anything about it and just busied yourself with the company's affair not caring about the royal affairs at all."

"Mom"

"Alex, this is the last time I will be saying this. You told me to give you two years to figure things out and I did because I believed you have someone else in mind but it's been almost five years already and still no sight of anyone. Get yourself a wife or else, don't you dare complain if I bring anyone for you to be your bride. Because I won't be listening to you when that time comes!"

"Two weeks Alex! Two weeks! Get yourself a bride or be ready to marry anyone I have in mind for you!" Helena picks up her bag, slamming the door shut as she storms out of his office making him to sigh massaging his head.

He had been at the office since the previous day trying to finish work on his new project and his mother had walked in to do his regular complains on him. He knew his mother was right but he just had no one else set in his mind except for her. He is waiting for her to come back and had been pleading with his mother to give him some times.

Alex looked up on hearing someone entered the office to see Richard walked into his office with two cups of coffee. He had left earlier to get it for him and his mother. Alex sighed walking back to his seat, plopping his butt back to the seat with another heavy sigh.

"I figured things doesn't ended up well with how angry mother had left and you looking this down." Richard said placing the two coffee on the table.

Alex sighed again spotting a frown, "she had grown tired of waiting. she want me to get a bride for the coronation"

"But two weeks, how can I make that happened?" Alex added.

"Two weeks?"

"I get a bride to marry or she looks for someone for me."