Chapter 4

The young man did kept his promise of being gently-well maybe at the very beginning

But now that she had lost count of how many she-they had climax through the numerous rounds they went already. She couldn't help but felt his now strong and fast thrust inside of her.

Not like she was complaining, she loves every bit of it, maybe it's the way he pummeled into her while making sure she feels saved or the way he stops sometimes to check if she was okay or the way he had kissed her tears dry when she cries out in pleasure while climaxing. She really did love it all.

She loved the sex, she loved the fact that it was him-a totally stranger who was her first. She loved hi-

Nadia felt the man gave an heavy moans as he climax inside her. Kissing her all over her face while he moved himself slowly inside her as he shoot all his seed into her while massaging her lower belly, Nadia felt himself cumming for the uncountable times that night-morning.

They had done it throughout the night and she had loved every single one of it.

Nadia fell into the bed feeling so drained and tired as the man pulled out of her laying down beside her in the now crampy and dirty bedsheets.

"You should take your bath, I will change the bedsheets" The man said as Nadia whines turning around to face the other side as she mades to sleep. She is drained and tired, she wanted a long night rest not taking her bath. Even though she knew how dirty and sticky her body felt at that moment, standing up to take her bath is the last thing on her mind.

Nadia felt the weight of the bed beside her gets reduced as the man stands up walking away from the bed. Nadia couldn't care less about what he might be doing as she feels herself starting to slip into her dreamland until she felt herself being lifted from the bed. She almost cried.

"I want to sleep~" Nadia whines as she could hear the man chuckles. The young man probably finds her funny for behaving like a kid, not like she cared, all she she really wanted is to sleep.

"I am not stopping you from doing that baby girl" The man said as he walks them both to what seem like the bathroom as Nadia slowly opens her eye on hearing what the man had called her.

Baby girl? Was that meant for her? Nadia didn't have much time to think about it when she heard the man's soothing voice again.

"Just sleep, I will just wash you up real quick and change the bedsheets. I won't disturb."

And just like that Nadia felt herself drifting back into her sleep, as the tiredness and fatigue overcome and crowded her sleepy gaze into total darkness.

The smell of coffee and freshly baked bagels wakes Nadia up as she slowly her eyes to see she really wasn't dreaming about food at that moment. Right in front of her on the bedside wardrobe sat a plate of bagels and waffles with a steaming coffee.