His Royal Highness Seductress

It's actually all started when Nadia's bestfriend gets her an enticing offer to have a onenightstand with an annoymous billionaire. To support her grandmother, business and dreams she lets go of any reasons to refuse the offer.

❝Why care about a damn virginity when you can get a whooping one million dollars in exchange?❞

✧Alexander can't forget the memorable one-nightstand he had with the mysterious lady.

❝It has to be her and no one else! I can't even get my fucking dick up unless I think of her❞

WARNINGS
☯ Strong Adult language
☯ Mature content
☯ Slowburn

If you are looking up to a bit toxic and fierce ML who doesn't treats the FL right at first and then changed afterwards. This story is not for you. The ML in this story is totally the opposite.

No spoilers, read to find out what I meant.

|| I am addicted to you. The sound of your moans in my ears gets me intoxicated. ||

__________________♥_____________________

From onenightstand to confused feelings to unwanted pregnancy to escapes and five years later the FL is back with twins, now a badass ready to treat the motherfuckers fuckup.

But how will the ML reacts when he heard the innocent lady he had a onenightstand with five years ago is now back in Spain as a successful self-made business woman.

And no, she was not the same innocent lady like the past again. She was now a grown up woman ready to stand up on her own feet and gets back all what belonged to her.

❝Hell yeah, that's my fucking queen!!

_________________♥____________________

Author's Note

The names, subject of topic and ideas mentioned in this story are all work of fiction and are all from my imaginations. Places and cities mentioned are all fictionalized and has no relation with the real world.

No degrading comments and opinion please. Please keep that to yourself, I get really affected by words and I don't think I will appreciate having anything triggers me mentally and emotionally.

Sooooo.....

Hi lovies. This is my first time writing here. My first time writting novel-like story actually, I am used to writting chat stories so it might seem a bit sloppy.
English is also not my first language and the story is not edited, don't hesitate to correct when needed, it will really help me get better in my writings. Thank you.

Tell me what you think in the comments session.

Every votes and comments on this story are all well received and not forgotten. Thanks for supporting and making my dreams comes true. ♡♡

- Valerie xx