Chapter 3

Nadia takes a full glance at the man as the man turns around to look at her

Nadia takes a full glance at the man as the man turns around to look at her. Nadia thanking her stars that her one-nightstand isn't an old man after all, inasmuch as she seems a bit ready for what is about to unfold anytime soon, she doesn't want her first time to be some old bald man who probably have kid and grandkids that are about her age or even more. Nadia knows the man she was looking at right now is pretty young even though he doesn't look that way. He is probably in his late twenties or early thirties.

Maybe it's the way the man was so goodlooking or the way he seems to look at her with those sharp hooded eyes, Nadia felt herself squirmed faintly not knowing what to do.

The man gave her one last glance as he walks out of the pool-naked as Nadia could see his firm butt with water dripping down his toned body as he picked up his bathrobe putting it on before making a strode towards the mini bar in the room pouring himself a drink ignoring Nadia for the moment.

Nadia knew she had to do something. The man is probably waiting for some actions from her instead. She is the supposed slut and she is supposed to seduce him and get him in action for the long night not just stand at a spot like a terrified deer which had just been caught by the hunter.

The man turning back to her sipping his wine really did made Nadia felt like he really had been caught by her hunter, she had been staring at him all along and he had caught her staring.

The man made no gesture that shows he is ready to make any moves as he went to sit down on the big couch at the centre of the room, now his gaze fully on her.

Taking a one last deep breathe, Nadia slowly stretched her hand to the back of her gown as she zipped it down making the black dress slipped down her shoulder, down to her feet.

Stepping of it, now standing only in her red laced lingerie and high heels, she watched as the man lick his lower lip before placing down the glass of wine in his hand on the table before resting his back against the couch.

"Come here." The man said as he slowly pats his lap.

With no time to think, Nadia walks slowly towards the man as she stands in front of him trying her best not to chicken out. Something about the man felt intimidating and domineering to the extent she can't explain.

"On your knee." The man cold, domineering yet oddly calming to Nadia said again as he opened his legs which made Nadia realised what he wanted her to do.

He wanted her to knee down in front of him and suck his dick.

Nadia wasn't really surprised about this, she had a bestfriend who used to be into this and she had listen to her talk about things her men like doing. But the thought of her sucking a man's dick really did freaked Nadia out.

She has never done it before, what if she sucks at it? What if she mistakenly bite or hurt the man's precious little member when doing it and he sent her out in anger?