Chapter 15: One Step Closer

In a flashback, Optimus remembers when he fought Nemesis Prime outside of the Temple of the Allspark on the Frozen state of Cybertron. As Nemesis leaps up and charges his fist, he tries to land a hit against Optimus. Instead He dodged the attack only to have Nemesis shatter the ground, and knock Optimus back.

Nemesis (Flashback): "Give it to me!"

Optimus (Flashback): "I do not have it!"

Optimus is then kicked back by Nemesis. But as he steps closer afterwards, Optimus kicks his legs to knock him down. He then stands up and aims his rifle at Nemesis, who then grabs it.

Nemesis (Flashback): "You can't lie to me!" (He then punches Optimus back, and his voice sounds more demonic) "Hand. It. OVER!"

Optimus (Flashback (Voice breaking)): "Did Megatron do this to you?!"

Nemesis (Flashback): "Megatron was weak like you! He died only to be reborn into slavery like me; of Unicron!" (Optimus gasps in shock)

Optimus (Flashback): "Unicron. He's a Myth!"

Nemesis (Flashback): "That's what he wants you to think you damn fool! Believe he is insidious! And he must be vanquished!" (Optimus comes to a realization)

Optimus (Flashback): "With the power of the Allspark!"

Nemesis (Flashback): "WHERE IS IT?!"

End of Flashback. As Optimus stands before the Autobots with the Golden Disc in hand, he then turns to Starscream and Salem.

Optimus: "Tell me Starscream, how is it that you were able to obtain this Golden Disc?"

Starscream: "There was a Ground Bridge malfunction, normally when two Ground Bridge portals open it creates an unstable vortex that draws everything within to the Shadow Zone. However since we all used the Dead Universe as a means to travel beyond realities, the principle changed. That's what led to the retrieval of a new Golden Disc that was discovered by Salem." (Salem steps forward)

Salem: "Afterwards we looked into it. What we saw was horrifying, events of what could happen to what will happen-!" (The live event of the current battle plays on the monitor)

Prof. Port (TV): "As team SSSN faces against their next opponents, we are one step closer to the doubles round! Everyone here seems to be very excited about the outcome of this fight and we all hope that it lives up to their expectations!" (The monitor then shows the spectators either cheering for team NDGO or Holding Signs that cheers on for team SSSN (the last Part of the sign shows Sun's abs), and team RWBY who cheers for team SSSN except for a very angry Weiss.)

As Salem looks at the monitor, she then notices a familiar face; Gale who was cheering on with Chainbreak.

Salem: "That boy!" (Clarissa looks at Salem with fear then glares at her) "He was injured and in a bed. His arm was covered in scorched scars."

Clarissa then grabs a pistol to everyone's surprise and aims it at Salem.

Clarissa (Angry): "Care to elaborate?!"

Marissa: "Clarissa, Stand down!" (Clarissa turns to Marissa while she still aims at Salem)

Clarissa: "If she knows something about Gale, then she can sure as hell give us an explanation!"

Marissa: "And she will, but as your Officer and Aunt I will tell you one more time! Stand down!"

Clarissa calms down and lowers her pistol.

Clarissa: "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just-"

Salem: "I understand. Now to continue what I was saying, I saw visions! And as I saw that vision he said that the last Herald will crash from the sky. As to whom he was referring to, I do not know."