03 | ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ☆

(y/n's pov)

Going to my new classes and meeting new people gave me hope that maybe moving wasn't as bad as I thought.
School was finally over, I started to put my stuff away in my locker then head to the gates to meet Bill.

Bill : "Heyyy y/n!!"
Y/n : "Hey Bill!"
Bill : "Okay let me introduce them to you! This is Tom, my annoying twin brother, Georg, and Gustav, guys this is y/n"
Y/n : "Hello!"
Tom : "Are you single?"
Bill : "What the fuck Tom??"
Y/n : "Umm yea I am"
I giggled.
Tom : "Alright cool"
He smirked.
Bill : "Anyways, we're going to our studio aka our garage, oh shit I forgot to tell you but we make music"
Y/n : "Oh cool!! Do you guys have a name??
? : "We're called Tokio Hotel"
I turned to look at the voice and it was Gustav, there was something about his eyes and face that made him appear somewhat better than the other boys.
Bill : "Well, let's go!!"

~ At The Studio ~

I looked around room and it was covered in road signs, posters, pictures, and other random crap, which I actually liked.
Bill : "Do you want to watch us perform one of our songs?"
Y/n : "Yeah obviously!"
I said while sitting on the semi dirty couch.
While they were performing I couldn't help but watch Gustav, something about him gave me butterflies.
I was too busy admiring him that I didn't realize they were done performing.
Bill : "So did you love it or what??!"
Y/n : "Oh– yeah it was amazing!!"
Tom : "Yeah we know that, cutie"

(Gustav's pov)

It's so annoying that he's always flirting with her, I know I just met her and we haven't actually talked to each other but something about her gives me butterflies.
I wish I could get to know her but she makes me too nervous.
I've caught her glancing at me a few times, but that doesn't mean she likes me like that... does it?