Chapter 3: Strays, Nuns, and First Crushes

Start from the beginning

Link: I'm going back inside... I thought Lynel's were ugly but this is far worse... Good luck Y/n...

Link then vanishes.

Viser: This is going to be so much fun.

Y/n then summoned the Master Sword and Hylian Shield and got ready for a fight. Viser then started to grope her breasts more and they started to glow and Issei saw something familar.

Issei: GUYS MOVE! SHE'S GOING TO FIRE LASERS OUT OF THEM LIKE FRANKY FROM ONE PIECE!

She then did exactly that and started to fire lasers that melted anything they touched. Y/n stuck his right arm out and said-

Y/n: STASIS!

Orange chains then wrapped around Viser holding her in place causing her to look shocked.

Viser: What's this? Why can't I move?!

Y/n: A little move thanks to the powers of The Arm of The First King. You are now frozen in time, any damage done to you will stack up and be unleashed all at once the stasis ends.

Rias: An interesting move Y/n. Gives me time to ask Issei fi he knows about the game of chess.

Issei: A little bit, Y/n has taught me some over the years.

Y/n: That I did.

Rias: Kiba!

Kiba: On it president.

Kiba then stepped in front of the trapped Stray Devil with his sword ready and then began to rapidly cut the stray's arms. She screamed in pain but still couldn't move.

Issei: Woah, Kiba is pretty fast.

Y/n: That's correct, I believe he's moving faster then most people could ever see.

Rias: Correct Y/n, that's one of his atributes as a Knight. He uses his speed and precision to his advantage. Koneko might hitting her a bit more?

Koneko: Sure President.

Koneko stepped foward and jumped at Viser hitting her with a barrage of punches.

Issei: Man, how long does that Stasis of yours last?

Y/n: Honestly, no clue. It either runs out via time or receiving too much damage.

Koneko then finished punching Viser as a beeping noise then began to be heard.

Viser: W-What's that noise?

Y/n:

Suddenly, the stasis broke and Viser's arms were removed from her body and she was sent flying hard and fast into a wall.

Issei: HOLY SHIT!

Y/n: Kiba's attacks were effective, but it seems Koneko's Increased Physical Strength and Defense gave it the extra push it needed to finish.

Rias: Akeno.

Akeno: it's my turn already? How exciting.

Y/n and Issei looked on as Akeno hit Viser with a lot of lightning causing her to scream in pain and leave her badly bruised.

Rias: Akeno is my queen, she has the perfect combination of all the other pieces combined.

Akeno: Doing this thing kinda makes me feel hot~