Chapter 3: Strays, Nuns, and First Crushes

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Heh, thanks.

Rias then walked to her desk and sat down while Akeno stood next to her.

Rias: I'm glad that everyone is here, because tonight we have a stray devil to take care of. Y/n I know you aren't a member of my peerage but would still like to join us?

Y/n: Sure, would nice to see my brother in action.

Issei: Alright.

Akeno: Ok everyone, step on the circle and we'll be transported to our destination.

Rias then walked up to Y/n.

Rias: Since you arn't a member of my peerage you will need this.

She then holds her hand over his left hand as the Gremory Family Symbol appears on it.

Y/n: What's this?

Rias: Consider it your symbol as an honary memember of the House of Gremory. It will allow you to use our teleportation circles.

Y/n: Huh, neat.

Rias: Now that we have that taken care of. Let us be on our way.

Everyone nodded and stoood on the circle and got teleport in front of a warehouse.

Y/n: Why does this remind me of a horror movie?

Issei: You too huh?

Kiba: I sense someone inside so this must be it.

Rias: The stray lures men here and eats them.

Issei and Y/n then sniff the air and recoil in digust.

Issei: Ugh, that smell.

Y/n: Rotten Blood....

Koneko: Huh, you got that right.

The group went inside and saw that blood and dried all over the walls and the smell of the dead bodies almost made Y/n and issei vomit. They then saw a woman groping her breasts which was quite disturbing.

Issei: I see someone isn't one for subtle.

Y/n: This is disturbing and wrong on so many levels.

???: My, my, I smell dirty devils.

She then sniffs the air.

???: Oh and a human with a very exotic scent.

Rias: Stray Devil Viser, you ran away from your master to accomplish your lustful desires. Now we must destroy you!

She then stepped out and her body was quite strange to Y/n, but Link then appeared next to Y/n in his spirit form.

Y/n: Link?

Link: Just decided I would come out and see what's going on-

Link then noticed Viser.