Phoenix

Today me and Sophia are leaving with Father. We were outside. Father got our bags and put them into the car. I went up to mom while Sophia was saying goodbye to Kevin. I hugged her. " I will miss you, so much" Mom said. " Me too. I love you, Mama. " I said tears blurred my vision. " Remember that you can call me. Anytime," Mom said. " I will. Be prepared, " I said, which made mom chuckle a little . Mom kissed the top of my head. Then I said my goodbyes to Grandpa and Grandma. " Okay, let's hit the road ," Father said. " We will see you in September," Grandpa said, and I nodded." Yep," I said.. Then I went up to Zora. She hugged me. I hugged her back. " You will always be able to text me, call me. Anytime. I will be here for you, " Zora said." Thank you" I said" Of course "I said. Then I said goodbye to Uncle Jacob and Aunt Karissa. " Let's go, girls. Come on, " Father said. Sophia got into the front seat with him, and I sat in the back. He started to drive away. I just kept on waving to them. Once they were out of my view. I just took my phone out and texted Jayden . I felt tears going down my cheek's.

Once we got to Phoenix and we got into the house. He told me where my room was. I put my stuff away. I just lay on the bed, and I just started to cry. My birthday is in a week. I don't want to spend it with him. " Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I heard his voice." Don't call me that, " I said." What have I done?" He asked me." What haven't you done?" I asked him as I looked at him." You are not my dad or even my father. Because if you were you wouldn't want to take me away from the family I actually love. And friends that actually care about me " I said," And with my birthday being a week from now and spending it with you. Is the worst thing I would ever imagine." I said. He looked shocked. " Can you leave now?" I asked him. He left, and I closed the door and locked it. I took my phone and called Zora.

Z: Hey, are you okay?

I: No, i am not

Z: What's wrong?

I: I hate it here. My birthday is in a week and I don't want to spend it with him. I don't feel happy or safe here

Z: I am so sorry that I can't be there for you right now. I wish I could hug you.

I: Thank you, Zora, I miss you already

Z: I miss you too

I: I need to go but call you later?

Z: Of course

I: Bye

Z: Bye, love you

I: Love you too

I said, and I hung up. Why does this life hate me so much. I heard knocking on the door. " Sissy, can I come in?" Sophia asked. I got up and I opened the door. " Yeah, what do you need?" I asked her." Are you okay?" Sophia asked me."What do you think?" I asked her" I am going to spend my birthday with the person I wanted to spend it the least with" I said" But I will be here" Sophia said " That isn't this same" I said. I saw that hurt her." Look. I am sorry. It's just that I can't do this, " I said." That's okay, " Sophia said. She hugged me. I hugged her back." How about me, and you go out. Dad told me that we can go shopping, " Sophia said." Sure, " I said.

Me and I left and went shopping." So you and Raven," Sophia said. " It's confusing. I know it's a sin. I just can't help it. But just don't tell anyone, and please don't hate me, " I said." Sis, I will never be able to hate you." Sophia said," You are my sister. I will love you no matter what, " Sophia said. I smiled. " I love you," I said. " Love you too," Sophia said, and we continued on shopping.

After we finished and we got home. I got my stuff and went into my room. " Iris, dinner is going to be done soon," He said. " Not having it," I said as I went into my room and I closed the door. I locked it, and then I put all of my stuff away. I then lay in bed. I took out the blade that I had in my suitcase and I did my stuff. And then I cleaned up the cuts. I then texted Jayden for the whole night. I couldn't fall asleep.