part 23

Hola lovelies ❤️..
I know i know I'm too late jute chappal mar skte ho but kya karu mere siyappe hi khatam ni hore, i was going through hard times..
Aur mujhe motivation bhi nhi mil rha tha..
But i wanna complete my work so that I can start a fresh..
So here we go with an update.. maybe the track will slightly shift as it's been long but you'll enjoy it...
_________________________________________________

Nandini was getting ready.. there was no sign of manik so far but she knew her man better...
And after a last touch up she looked in the mirror for one last glance...
She blows a kiss to herself..

She was wearing a red again

She was wearing a red again.. afterall he loves her in red and she loves to get loved and adored by him...

After taking a last glance she was moving outside of the bathroom area .. and she hears a tune .. she smiled to herself and moved out .. to see the lights of hall dimmed and the garden area's lights off... She started walking towards the garden door while the tune continued..

She hears gasps of housemates and she turns to see all of them in bedroom area looking at her
Some with adoration and some with shock and jealousy.. she chuckled but her attention got diverted towards the music coming from the garden area....

She goes towards the garden door.. where all the glass walls were covered with white sheets blocking the garden area's view..
and soft music was coming from the door...
As soon as she opened the door she heard her favourite voice...

Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..
Kehna chaahun bhi to tumse kya kahun..

She smiled Fully to herself after all it's her mani..
She looks here and there to get a glimpse of him but it's all dark ...

She starts walking and as she walks and the fairylights start glowing along the way..
She loves fairy lights and she looks around giggling..

Tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..
Kehna chaahun bhi to tumse kya kahun..

As she moves some steps ahead of the door she
Sees some rose petals and fairy lights arranged in a shape of....

"DATE?"

She giggles and says "yes"...

As soon as she says yes a path directed towards a beautiful table arrangement lights up...
She looks at the table with amazement..