part 12

Holaaa lovelies 💞...
Hope you guys are taking all precautions and following covid rules...
stay safe guys...
Zindagi itni bhi sasti nhi ki khasi pe gavaye😂....

So here come brand new chapter of my chotu si story...

_____________________________

All turned back to see a furious Nandini...

Everyone was looking wide eyed at coz the sweet humble girl was looking like a exact replica of monster manik, they gulped their saliva....

Whereas our manik looked at her and ran to kitchen grabbed two packets of Kurkure and came back running and sat on the sofa looking at the trio....

Everyone was looking baffeled at manik but our manik baba knew what was coming their way....

Meanwhile Nandini came close to soha and Harshad and dangerously spoke,

Nan : who the hell are you to talk about me ha...who gave you the rights to speak about my character...I bloody don't need your approval for my behavior...mind u both I bloody don't care about anything and anyone when it comes to my self-respect...
I haven't given a right to talk about my character to anyone not a single on the earth has that right....if anyone crosses their limit then l'm not a makeup kit like you I'm black belt in judo karate nd taikawando....ek punch bhi mara yahi ke yahi behosh ho jaogi... Mujhe koi shauk nhi hai show off karne ka ya paise ka aur (in attitude)I don't need any limelight like uh...nor I need to defame anyone to get fame....shut your bloody mouth and don't come in my sight for few hours....

Soha nd hasrshad fumed in anger and our majnu manik baba was enjoying their roasting session with Kurkure....

Soha : dur hato....aur kyaa galat kaha maine... middle class hi ho tum...manik ke paiso pe aish kar rhi ho....aukat kya hai tumhari uske samne... characterless bitch....

Nan: (laughed sarcastically) ooohooo soha madam ab aap mujhe ek fashion designer ko smjhayengi fashion ke baree me.... Aur aukat ki to baat hi na karo jitnaa aap pure year me kama leti ho na utna meri one month ki income hai.. aur ek baat mere dressing sense na bohot accha hai kam se kam fashion ke naam pe fate Kapde pehenke nahi ghumti mai....

Har: kitnaa jhoot bol leti ho ha.... income my foot.... Jisse tum baat kar rhi ho vo iss industry ki janimani singer hai aur tum ho kaun koi nai janta tumhe....aayi badi...

Nan: tch tch Harshad Harshad Harshad tum na kabhi sudhroge nai....ab har koi tumhari tarah fame ka bhooka pyasa nahi hota naa ki har jagah jake cheeke mai ye hu vo hu....ab kyaa kar skte hai.....par koi nai chalo tumhari confusion dur kar dete hai......

She tried to reach his hair and pulled it slightly and his wig misplaced slightly...
Everyone was looking shocked at him..

H:(horrified) what the hell how can you touch my hair..

N: what aise kya dekh rhe ho tumhare nai hai...

(Manik was controlling his laugh but he chuckled )

(She turned to other house mates and said innocently)
Tum logo ko shayad pata nahi par vo kya hai naaa mr Harshad ne naa kuch galat products use kar liye apne balo me to vo takle ho gyee .....

(She turned to shocked Harshad and said innocently)

N : kyu shock ho gye ki mujhe kaise pata apka top secret....chalo mai hi bata deti huuu....jaha apne ye exclusive wig banvaya hai na vo brand nd company...
NM fashion house is mine....
I'm the boss....and not only yours but I know everyone's secrets here .......

(Everyone was baffeled shocked and astonished to listen this cause NM fashion house is probably India's biggest company nd it has its many branches in foreign countries too )

Nan: tch tch kyu shock laga....(dangerously ) I had told you earlier Harshad stay away from me nd my man.. it's not for u only but to everyone don't ever mess wd us without any reason cause where we are wrong we'll apologise but where we aren't at fault we'll make sure you won't mess wd us ever.... I'm not manik to just beat , warn and leave you I'm NM I'll make you regret everything you did so stay away....

She was talking like a boss.. lady boss...she had an aura...and manik was looking at her with proud....

About everyone other they were terrified...they have seen monster manik but this mini Monster in Nandini was way more dangerous than him.... everyone was shaken ......

Just then manik went upto her and hugged her and she started to calm down a bit...

M: shhh jaan...bas ho gaya...samjh gye vo...okay... I'm proud of you baby...
(Saying he kissed her temple lovingly )

She went out in the garden to calm herself....

Manik turned to Harshad nd soha and said with smirk,

M: bola tha na Harshad usse bich me mat laa....mai to tere bhalai ke liye keh raha tha....par tu sunata kaha hai meri....dekh ab ho gaya Na faludaaaa izzat kaa....tuze kya laga ki vo sweet innocent hai to tu usse mere against use karegaa.....tch tch sorry to burst ur bubble Harshad...... Vo sherni hai meri vo dahadna bhi janti hai aur shikar karna bhi.....
To ab ek baat ganth band lo sab ke sab never ever mess wd my girl.....

Aur ha ab ego ke chakkar me muh uthake zagdne mat chale jana haddiya tudwake hi ayega....kyuki iss duniya me manik Malhotra ka gussa sirf Nandini murthy shant kar skati hai pr Nandini murthy ka gussa koi shant nhi kar skta khud mai bhi nahi.....
Aur jo judo karate aur taikawando ke bare me bola na usne sab sach hai ....
Chalne ke layak bhi ni chodegi ab agar kisine kuch bola to...
Aur ha let her be uske samne mat jana koi bhi 1-2 hrs ke liyee....

Everyone got scared and they stayed inside and were just thinking about what happened coZ they were still not able to believe....this was too much for them....

Manik went outside,
He saw her sitting at poolside her legs dipped in water and she was half lying looking at stars....
Manik went and layed beside her in same position without uttering a word...

She knew his presence but she also knew he will give her time....her me time....they both were stargazing in silence....

This was the beauty of their relationship they understood eachother....they had grown in their relationship mutually as well as individually.....
As we saw in the fight when manik felt Nandini is angry he controlled himself nd stood by her side not interfering it but just being there to support nd controll her....

Love is all about growing with eachother and for eachother.....

_____________________________

So this was tiny winy update ....
Plsss do tell me how is it in comment section...
And also give sujjestions and tell the mistakes too...
Thank you for reading..
Hope you liked it...
Next chpt will be updated soon....