part 7

Holaaa peeps....
So here goes next part...
Hope u will love it...

_____________________________

In morning,
Nearly 5am...
Manan were sleeping in eachothers arms...
Nandini woke up looked at manik smiled And then she went to fresh n up...
She went to kitchen took some water and came back...
Here on the bed Manik's sleep was disturbed slightly...
She came back and sat on bed and in next moment manik put his head on her lap and snuggled in her tummy...
She smiled and started ruffling his hairs while sipping water....
After some time....

Nan: (ruffling his hair) good morning manu, it's time to rise and shine (kissing on his forehead)
M: (snuggling more into her , Whining ) No na mishti, kitne dino baad acchese nind ayi hai...
Nan: ohh thike phir humara routine hum kal kar lenge koi baat nhi...
( It was there routine to spend morning wd each other having fun and gym+yoga , it was their fav time and listening this hi woke up wd jerk )
M: naiiiiii.....mai to uth gya na dekho....
(Looked at her smiling sheepishly and pecked her lips saying ) HAPPY morning..
[He always used to say happy morning to her coz according to him it was happy coz she was with him]

(They both changed into gymwear ,did their morning chores and came in garden area )
Manik went to gym nd Nan started her yoga..
After one hour ...
Nan saw manik doing push ups she tip toed to him and layed on his back giggling..

Nan: mani mai tumhe motivate krungi chlo ... I'll count
M: jaan tumhe nhi lgta tum aur acchese motivate kr skti ho ..
Nan : hainn kaise mani
M: aise (within a blink he rolled taking her beneath him)

And he started doing it one by one kissing and pecking her forehead ,eyes, cheeks , Nose nd lastly lips

Nose nd lastly lips...
She was giggling all the time,
After the romantic workout they both sat their by grass bed ...

She was giggling all the time,After the romantic workout they both sat their by grass bed