part 6

Hola lovelies 💞
I know I made u wait but I had genuine reason but now as I'm back let's get started wd the story
_____________________________

Here outside everyone was thinking about manan..
And inside the house,
Manik gave a tour of bb house to Nandini...
At last they came to washroom area.....he showed her everything.....then they decided to change...as it was pretty late...
As soon as Nandini went towards changing room she felt a push and next moment she was pinned to the door...
But she was calm as she knew her monster very well...
Not waiting more manik placed his lips on her kissing her with all the love....
They had missed each other way more than they thought.....
After 20 min they stopped and resting there forehead on eachothers they said in unison, "I missed you"..
And smiled....
They came out changing...
By the time they were doing there night skincare everyone also came and did there chores keeping an eye on both of them coz they were still not able to believe the reality.....
Nan : mani , let's sit outside
M: chalo
They sat on the sofa as manik at one end and Nandini on other and manik lying there keeping his foot in her lap so that he can feel her and see her too....
Nan: so you missed me more haa ..
M: bahar sab kaisa hai, tum thik ho (trying to divert the topic)
Nan: sab kuch thik hai mani , mai to bohot acchi hu...matlab dekho na tum nhi the to kitna accha lagraha tha ( in teasing way )..
M: accha ji aisa hai kya
Nan: ha bilkul
M: ha to jao na kyu ayi Ho ( making bad face )
Nan: pkka jau
M: mishti yr tu mujhe pareshaan karne ayi hai kya...
Nan: toh tumhe kya laga mai tumhe miss kr rhii thi....ha haha mani tum bhi na sapne dekhna band kardo...
M: just closed his eyes and said nothing knowing she's in a full mood to tease him..
( Guys before coming to bigboss they had a bet who'll miss the other one more they both did but manik willingly admitted so Nan is teasing him)
This convo was heard by everyone and they got more confused wether they are real couple or not...as they were not all lovey dovey like any other couples..... instead were arguing according to them...
Cavya and mukbhi decided to talk them and know about the matter more... Even evil gang sat little near them to hear there convo...
Nan: manik ( he didn't said anything) before she could say anything cabir said..
C : hum yaha Beth skte hai..
Nan: are aao na aur formal kyu ho rhe ho baitho..
Mu: hi vo sorry humne tumhe dara diya..
N: ha vo hum shock ho gye the...
A &C : sorry
Nan: are tum log sorry mat bolo it's fine.....
C : hume abhhi yakin nhi ho rha ki tum manik ki gf ho..
Nan: kyu
Mu : vo humne kbhi use kisi ladki ke sath nhi dekha na aur nahi humne tumhe uske sath dekha..
M:(sternly)kya mtlb
Mu: sacred kkkuchhh nahiii mai to bas aisee hii...
N: squized maniks foot secretly and he kept quite..
N: vo isiliye mukti kyuki hum nhi chahate the ki kisiko pata chale humare bare me..
C: tum log kab mile
N: ha tumhari story to batao
Abhi : ha manik Malhotra ki loverstory unique hogi hume bhi batao
Nan: cabir bhai...
C: got shocked listening bhai so did everyone
Nan : mai bhai bula skti hu na
C : happily with moist eyes jaroor behna , mai tumhe choti bulauga..
Nan: ok bhai
Manik smiled knowing cabir always craved for little sis and he's happy and also felt proud of his jaan..
Nan: so bhai humari lovestory bohot lambi hai abhi nahi sun skte 😁😁 giggling said bahar milenge tab fursat me sunaungi..
M:( aise hi bate krte rhe to ye log jaan ko chodenge nhi and I need some peaceful sleep in my jaans arms)
M: (sternly ) bohot ho gyi batein I'm sleepy mishti jaldi aana (saying he went away)
Everyone got scared except Nandini coz she new his acting)
N: Nandini tumhe isse dar nhi lgta , tum kitni sweet ho aur vo Hulk jaisa
Nan : (Nandini didnt liked her monster to be called Hulk )kisne kaha vo sweet nhi hai...and everyone looked at her like she's an alien...
But she ignoring it moved inside after bidding good night to them....
While everyone outside was in deep thoughts...
Nandini went to washroom for brushing her teeth and night skincare while by the time she came everyone was on their bed....
Manik was in kitchen getting water so she moved to captains room...but stopped hearing soha's sugary voice dipped in jealousy....
S: Nandini tum vaha kaha ja rhi ho manik baby ko bilkul nhi pasand koyi uske bed pe jaye tum vaha ke single bed pr so jao...
In reply Nandini just chuckled...
Aliya :(mocked) Nandini tum khudko uski gf kehti ho aur itna bhi nhi pata kya..
(Actually evil gang was adamant on their veiw of Nandini not being maniks girlfriend and manan are acting for publicity and votes so they decided to insult her nd make her accept it)
Nandini again smiled...
Making them fume in anger and others confused but soon there confusion got vanished wd jealously shock and what not....as manik came dragged her to bed made her lay down and he himself slept hugging her...

Manan (manik hugging Nandini)
M: I so missed this (inhaling her scent)
N: (ruffling his hairs), me too
N :( took quilt over them
As only Nandini's head is visible taking manik in embrace like a baby she started patting and ruffling his hairs knowing how much he craved her warmth as well as kissing his forehead time to time

Manan (manik hugging Nandini)M: I so missed this (inhaling her scent)N: (ruffling his hairs), me too N :( took quilt over themAs only Nandini's head is visible  taking manik in embrace like a baby she started patting and ruffling his hairs knowing...

Soon they drifted to sleep feeling home in each other...

[Love is having someone as your home.....so when you're tired of world you can just stop , and run to their embrace to get much needed peace and then you'll be ready to face the world again...]